Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

The question of how attorney-client privilege applies to a lawyer who advised Manafort and his former deputy, Rick Gates, around their foreign lobbying work on behalf of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has dogged the Washington case for nearly a year.

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He's running scared of Mueller. Everything he tweets is geared toward undermining anything that Mueller is revealing through indictments, pleas, and convictions. The squeeze is on big time. Plus he's really worried about the midterm Blue Wave.

It all goes to his reputation, and possible indictments of him and to a lesser extent his family.

You know, I heard someone say something so profound on MSNBC the other day...

(I'm paraphrasing, of course:)

We're about to see what Trump's really made of---nearly every mammal on Earth is naturally engineered to sacrifice itself for it's young. 

Will he?

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

You know, I heard someone say something so profound on MSNBC the other day...

(I'm paraphrasing, of course:)

We're about to see what Trump's really made of---nearly every mammal on Earth is naturally engineered to sacrifice itself for it's young. 

Will he?

Hell no. He will pardon them, but no way in hell he'd take a bullet for any of them. It's all about him. He'd feel bad about Ivanka, (probably pissed at the rest) but that's as far as it goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

So, when do we think this starts happening here?

October?

December?

~Bang

It likely has already happened here. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/alimwatkins/the-strange-case-of-the-russian-diplomat-who-got-his-head-sm

A likely confidential source for the Steele Dossier was also found dead in Moscow:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump/