Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Collussion between FBI and DOJ? I hope so. I would like to think the federal buraeu of investigation would work hand in hand with the  department of justice. I know all about death by acronym, but sometimes I wonder if people using them know for what they stand.

BTW, does anyone else get the feeling we are living in a Saturday Night Live skit?

Edited by gbear
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

If you watchTrump at his rallies with the sound down he looks so much like Benito Mussolini. Not being hyperbolic. He does this thing where he makes a point then kinda sticks his chin out. Pull up old clips of Mussolini and you see the same move. 

I'm still waiting for this to happen at a Trump rally. 

CtU6oiPVMAAsMwL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I feel like he is wrong strategically for saying this.  Don't announce your battle plan.  Be quiet and wait for your trap to be sprung.

*she*

7 hours ago, gbear said:

BTW, does anyone else get the feeling we are living in a Saturday Night Live skit?

Yep, last night's rally was Trump's version of "Appalachian ER" ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like Cohens lawyer (so many lawyers now) saying that they would not accept a pardon is pretty significant. 

Up until now I always thought they were trying to pick a side, Trump or Muller. Now it sounds like they are 100% team Muller. 

Trump is an idiot for letting this happen. If i was this dirty and everyone knew it anyway i would have pardoned him the day he was raided. 

12 hours ago, gbear said:

I've been hearing this notion that Hell is a place where people are punished by making them relive every mistake they've ever made, over and over again. 

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well, I’ve never met Duncan Hunter or even heard of him before yesterday but I can now say, with 100% certainty, that he’s a dumbass.

He ran for POTUS in 08, I think.

And what you can now say with 100% certainty is 100% true. He's a dumbass. ✌

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Look at this tweet.

Read the words of it that come from Duncan Hunter.

Then realize he is either legit incompetent to stand trial or is making a very convincing play of it.

I still cant tell if people like him legit think the **** they say or just think this is how politics works on the right since the voters on that side are dumb enough to believe it.