Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

17 minutes ago, Burgold said:

If this were a movie, Trump would see to it that Manafort had an “accident” tonight. 

He is probably on the phone right now with Michael Cohen to arrange it. 

I was actually thinking the same thing. If somewhere were to happen to him in jail before the trial it would either come across like a hit, or like Frank Pentangeli in GF2. 

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Sentence..... 

". . . who has represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other top political people and campaigns.", but not me.  He had absolutely nothing to do with my campaign that he was in charge of.  

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The GOP is piloting this country straight into a mountain.

They been doing this since Nixon, but it took Trump for most people to realize it.

Sadly people need to get a sledgehammer to the head to realize getting hit on the head hurts.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

They can start with the President. I don't think Tucker understands the meaning of downside.

Im sure Tucker Carlson has no problem incarcerating 10 year old children snatched from their mothers trying to enter the U.S., but God forbid putting sweet Paul in jail just because he attempted to taint witnesses in his upcoming trial.  

5 hours ago, Burgold said:

If this were a movie, Trump would see to it that Manafort had an “accident” tonight. 

He is probably on the phone right now with Michael Cohen to arrange it. 

My wife @thegreaterbuzzette texted me at work today that Manafort was going to jail.  She also said something about they were having trouble deciding what jail to send him to.  Assuming it had something to do with where could he be protected.  Anyone heard anything about that part of the story?