Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Why do they hate America?

~Bang

Because they can't run their tried and true cons, and cut backroom deals for themselves in the information age without getting discovered. They just want to lie, bully, and rip people off in peace like they're used to. Like back in the good ol days. 

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 3

What does it mean that the Intel committee is now able to help the DOJ? Does that mean bilateral sharing of info? Is this a good thing? 

Not insinuating anything just asking as that seems super vague to me. 

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What does it mean that the Intel committee is now able to help the DOJ? Does that mean bilateral sharing of info? Is this a good thing? 

Not insinuating anything just asking as that seems super vague to me. 

Not sure I get it either but I trust Warner to let us know if this is a stunt or headed sideways 

• Like 1

Kind of an odd thing tonight while watching TV: The Emergency Alert System came on with one of those monthly tests, and after those loud noises they start off with, it was Hannity's radio show live. I was watching Fox at the time, but people around here are saying it happened to them too, while they were watching the NBA finals, listening to the radio, and various other stuff. It lasted for 30 seconds or so, and poof, he was gone and off the air, as he should be.

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Confused 1