Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Noticing that the Trump Defense seems to be have completely abandoned the "he didn't do it" defense (except for Trump himself, who seems to think that "no collusion" is some kind of mystic incantation of protection from reality), and are falling back to "He's above all of your petty laws".  

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, visionary said:
"For the first time, Trump’s lawyers say he dictated his son’s response to NYT over Russian lawyer meeting. They call the statement “short but accurate.”

So Jr. perjured himself in his testimony to Congress right? Cool. Lock him up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Noticing that the Trump Defense seems to be have completely abandoned the "he didn't do it" defense (except for Trump himself, who seems to think that "no collusion" is some kind of mystic incantation of protection from reality), and are falling back to "He's above all of your petty laws".  

Funny thing is that Trump justifies the investigation himself by saying Dems colluded, which would suggest there should definitely be an investigation into collusion, which is precisely what Mueller's investigation is supposed to do.

• Like 1

Just before the judge pronounces sentence on this traitor, they are going to call me up in front of the court so i can say  I TOLDYA!

And finally seeing the power of the truth, Trump will say, "He did. He toldya".

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 2

Sweet, so the Trump Team is basically falling back to the Nixon defense: "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal".

Agree with @Larry, at this point they're basically admitting that they know he obstructed justice (as pretty much anyone with eyes, ears, a functioning brain, and an attention span beyond 5 seconds can tell) but they're now saying that when he does it it isn't illegal. I really hope Mueller subpoenas his ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Sarah Sanders gets upset when people call her a liar so nobody bring up how she kept lying about Trump dictating that statement.

That's one of the things of that drives me up the ****ing wall about her...her feigned outrage when anyone dare accuse her of lying whenever she's caught in an obvious lie. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That's one of the things of that drives me up the ****ing wall about her...her feigned outrage when anyone dare accuse her of lying whenever she's caught in an obvious lie. 

They all do that. Did you see Rudy freak out when he went on CNN and they showed the video proving how full of **** he is?

• Thanks 1