Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Of course I don't know this for sure, but I don't think they're going to get Trump for "collusion". Not because he didn't do it, but I think there is enough distance between him and his cronies that they will take the fall. However, I do believe that Mueller gave some of the "juicer" charges to the SDNY prosecutor's office to hit the Trump kids (and possibly Trump himself) with state crimes.

• Like 3

Well that certainly didn't take long,(and never let it be said both sides and the middle can't draw conclusions from a simple finishing of a report). Trending now on Twitter. 

#RussianHoax  

A few samples. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

What did QAnon guess about this, this time?

The way I understand it, Qanon people believe Mueller is secretly working with Trump to expose the deep state conspiracy headed by Hillary. March 19 was the latest date that the hammer was going to come down and the bad guys would be rounded up and sent to gitmo.

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What’s the deal with the plane?

The optimist part of me thinks that if the report was a big bunch of nothing it would be pretty easy and quick to submit a report to Congress on it. So maybe that’s a good sign 

Theory that it's Assange.

Probably not, but timing is interesting.

Could alternatively be someone tied to wikileaks or Russian investigation.

Something important:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Theory that it's Assange.

Probably not, but timing is interesting.

Could alternatively be someone tied to wikileaks or Russian investigation.

Something important:

Re Assange theory, Wikileaks Twitter has been promoting extradition theories so maybe... I assume they would know if they lost contact with Assange. 

Also, goddamn Wikileaks Twitter is just a cesspool of right wing conspiracy nonsense. I remember when they actually could plausibly claim to be a transparency organization. Now it’s just pure Russian propaganda. 

12 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Two low flying dark green helis just went over shirlington, flying in a northeastern direction.

Can anyone tell I'm trying to distract myself from work?

I just told my husband about your thoughts. He's like, "Naahh...really?"

Who else is needed here, in the US, from there, on the fly? 

Keep at that distraction,  @DogofWar1.👍

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What’s the deal with the plane?

The optimist part of me thinks that if the report was a big bunch of nothing it would be pretty easy and quick to submit a report to Congress on it. So maybe that’s a good sign 

They need time to remove any damaging info. towards Trump.

Looks like both sides get something too point to and say see, we told you so... dems get a lot of indictments not related to collusion and  say Republicans are corrupt and republicans get to say trump vindicated no collusion and democrats are being obstructionist with all the new investigations...

2 party rule, 2 party outcome....

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Looks like both sides get something too point to and say see, we told you so... dems get a lot of indictments not related to collusion and  say Republicans are corrupt and republicans get to say trump vindicated no collusion and democrats are being obstructionist with all the new investigations...

2 party rule, 2 party outcome....

Barr sent the letter? Wow, I missed it.

• Haha 2