Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

20 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You mean you hope it is.  Since when is 2 choices forced upon you, a freedom of choice? 

Since you’re in the Russia thread...

Your 2 choices are:  Find out the truth behind Russian led propaganda involving our political process and willfully deny that such a thing happened.

But no, continue with “both parties are the same”.

13 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Enlightened centrism, my favorite. It's the laziest political stance. 

. You are so indoctrinated  and misguided, you think people  with money and power don't lie?  What's

Lazy Is Believing everything Media Tells you..

Who came up with enlightened  centrism? They did.you are just repeating  some stupid term you heard. 

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Since you’re in the Russia thread...

Your 2 choices are:  Find out the truth behind Russian led propaganda involving our political process and willfully deny that such a thing happened.

But no, continue with “both parties are the same”.

The entire thing is made  up.the entire thing is propaganda. Both U.S political parties are one and the same as well.

Edited by thinwhiteduke
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The entire thing is made  up.the entire thing is propaganda. Both U.S political parties are one and the same as well.

Right? Illuminati is behind that ****.

I've been so alone on this board for so long. But you're here now!!

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Right? Illuminati is behind that ****.

I've been so alone on this board for so long. But you're here now!!

See that? You've been conditioned  to mock any view outside what govt tells you to believe. Your intellectually incapable to prove your belief  or challenge  what I said beyond childish remarks. 

How else do you rule over millions of people but to make them believe  things that aren't there. 

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

I want to argue.  Instead, I’ll just chuckle.

Because  you have no way to prove your belief  beyond the media that they provided for you. 

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

See that? You've been conditioned  to mock any view outside what govt tells you to believe. Your intellectually incapable to prove your belief  or challenge  what I said beyond childish remarks.

I know you don't understand this but you don't deserve anything better than childish remarks. You're a loony. But you see, that was me being nice. The other option would be to forego any small spark of decency that I may have been entertaining and to verbally destroy you & your crazy ass, nutjob ideas.

edit: If you would really like to try to defend your ridiculous positions in an intellectual debate, I'm totally down. Heads up though... this will not end well for you.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

How else do you rule over millions of people but to make them believe  things that aren't there. 

Because  you have no way to prove your belief  beyond the media that they provided for you. 

Always the know it alls.

Look, Wokeyboy, this thread is over 1000 pages long.

reading even the smallest part of it would lead anyone with half a brain to conclude NO ONE in this thread trusts the government. You would know that collectively this group pulls it's resources and information from hundreds of sources, and no one that posts here regularly are beholden to any one of them for the gospel. Even our most partisan of partisans.

But why read? Folks like you have everything all figured out, so much so that you assume to know everything about every pseudonym you meet out here. It's ****ing ignorant.

Speaking of proof, notice no one is asking for yours?

Every time one of you pinheads traipses in, there is always this incredibly self-centered belief that NOBODY that you meet in this new place has EVER heard any of this bull**** before. it leads to asinine assumptions that don't serve to help you make any of the arguments you are trying to make.

Go dodge some chemtrails.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

People need to learn there is no left or right. All politicians  are on the same team. The left/right is a created construct to make you believe you have choice. 

I know I shouldn't bother, but if they were all on the same team then Obama wouldn't have faced unified GOP obstruction for eight years. If they were all on the same team, the GOP would have let at least one Democrat in the room to participate in writing health reform. If they were all on the same team, etc. There is imperical evidence that you are ignoring. Voting records for one. Bill authorship for a second. Read the Bills authored by Democrats and what they ask for versus Bills written by Republicans and what they ask for. Heck, read Donald Trump Jr.'s emails. See what he says he wants to do and why. See what he said he did do and why. Mueller has already gotten several highly ranked Trump guys to plead guilty. Has any Obama guy ever been forced to plead guilty?

The only thing this "they're all the same" crap does is excuse the guilty and allow for inaction. They aren't the same.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Ok but what about schooling? This board is full of people with advanced degrees. Why don’t they share your paranoid world view?

Edited by No Excuses

15 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Ok but what about schooling? This board is full of people with advanced degrees. Why don’t they share your paranoid world view?

Ooooh, I can field this one!

Those fancy advanced degrees you speak of just further indoctrinates then into the propaganda machine that is controlled by... THEM.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I got this.

They're teaching only what the want you to know. Wake up, sheeple. How do you know Pythagoras' theorem is real if you've never spoken to Pythagoras himself? Exactly. Stay woke.

• Haha 5