Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'm not sure why Jr is the only one getting roasted here. Kush er and Manafort were st that meeting too. The Trump Campaign Director who was a paid secret Russian agent attended a meeting where he expected to receive damaging opposition information against Hillary from the Russians who were working to get Trump elected.

They lawyered up a long time ago.  Trump Jr is out here changing his story every 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

I guess my question is why would he be obligated to tell the FBI anything about this meeting if nobody asked him in the course of an investigation?

12 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Not going to lie, as a child of a rough divorce, it really hit home when I read the "he doesn't love me" story back over the summer (or whenever). Because of that, i actually view Don Jr as a kind of tragic figure. I remember asking awhile back who would emerge from all of this as the tragic one. I never imagined it would be the one most knee deep in the treason. I'm sorry though but i really do have some sympathy for the guy. I can see him wanting nothing more than to impress the father he felt never loved him, going all out to do so, even risking his freedom, and instead he ****s it all up.  If anything, Trump Sr should be getting even more **** for creating such a scenario for his son. But that's just me and maybe I'm just losing my edge late in the game. 

You do kinda get the feeling that Trump Sr is willing to let Jr take the fall.  

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Just checking but is it ok to call this collusion now?

Can you imagine if Hillary was president and this was all coming out about her? Hell they had a mass tea party-gasm over Obama and all he was win while being Black. If it was this? Debate the definition of a word? Ha. I have no doubts that there'd be calls to overthrow the government right now. No doubts whatsoever. I just wonder if they're self-aware enough and honest enough with themselves to realize this. 

• Like 2

They are going to leave him out on the vine like Obamacare. They will be similarly unable to put this one down as well. And this guy is gonna talk. The daddy doesnt love me stuff? That **** is going to turn out to be what drives him to put daddy down. 

Cant. ****ing. wait. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It's almost as if making enemies of your own intelligence community, your allies' intelligence community and your free press, all the while knowing you're dirty as hell, is a bad idea.

but what if its not the intelligence community that did this? what if it was the Russians? what if Putin sanctioned this because trump showed a little backbone in not lifting hte sanctions against Syria?

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

but what if its not the intelligence community that did this? what if it was the Russians? what if Putin sanctioned this because trump showed a little backbone in not lifting hte sanctions against Syria?

Very possible. All the more reason Trump needs to be impeached.

• Like 1

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Very possible. All the more reason Trump needs to be impeached.

that is exactly my point. Why the "No big deal" crowd needs to STFU. To have even the appearance of a president under control by a foreign government is dangerous.

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

• Like 1

- Garrett M. Graff

I'm impressed by how specifically Trump campaign officials recall details & discussions from meetings that they'd forgotten about entirely.

Dang, that is a really good point, Mr. Graff.  Going from

"Oh that meeting was so insignificant I didn't even think to file it with my security clearance forms"

to

specifics about who was there, how long the meeting lasted, and what (ostensibly) was discussed.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

- Garrett M. Graff

I'm impressed by how specifically Trump campaign officials recall details & discussions from meetings that they'd forgotten about entirely.

Dang, that is a really good point, Mr. Graff.  Going from

"Oh that meeting was so insignificant I didn't even think to file it with my security clearance forms"

to

specifics about who was there, how long the meeting lasted, and what (ostensibly) was discussed.

Well it was obvious bull**** from the start but the "I dont even know this persons name but ima bring Kusher and the Campaign Manager anyway" thing really struck home to me. 

• Like 2

Humorous tweet from Garrett Graff, poking fun at meeting-organizer Rob Goldstone's ignorance of Russian judicial system titles:

"Question: Is Russian Crown Prosecutor in touch with Supreme Court Impeachment Marshal?"

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well it was obvious bull**** from the start but the "I dont even know this persons name but ima bring Kusher and the Campaign Manager anyway" thing really struck home to me. 

Colbert riffed on that last night.  Manafort and Kushner, top two guys of the campaign, during an extremely busy time for the campaign...

Junior: Hey Paul, Jared, I need you to come to a meeting with me.

Them: Who's the meeting with?

Junior: I don't know.

Them: What's it about?

Junior: I can't tell you.

Them: We'll be right there!

• Like 3