Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Collusion with a foreign hostile government to win a US Presidential election and you don't see the crime? This just goes to show how far gone you Republicans really are. 

Where's the collusion?   Let them investigate it...do it quietly...and when they find something, let us know......until then; quit wasting our time for ratings purposes.

14 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don't give two ****s about CNN either. The investigations into Russia and the Trump campaign are very real though and not political. Maybe everybody will be cleared... maybe not. It's definitely not bogus that the FBI feels that there is enough there that it requires investigating.

Fine...Investigate quietly.

26 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Id be fine with that. You don't really care though except that it's a "Republican" who's being investigated. You had no qualms about the politicizing of the Benghazi bull**** with the GOP shouting as loud as possible.

For Christ's sake, the entire Republican National Convention was a bunch of mouth breathing morons screaming "LOCK HER UP!!!" over and over and over again.

5 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Where's the collusion?   Let them investigate it...do it quietly...and when they find something, let us know......until then; quit wasting our time for ratings purposes.

Quietly? Why? So Trump can try and get his sorry ass approval numbers out of the gutter? 

Excuse me but was the Right quiet about the Benghazi investigation? You guys never fail to surprise me with your gall. You scream to high heavens for YEARS about Hillary investigation that CLEARED her of any malfeasance and then when your orange wonder idiot is being investigated you want it quiet?! Hell to the no!

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Id be fine with that. You don't really care though except that it's a "Republican" who's being investigated. You had no qualms about the politicizing of the Benghazi bull**** with the GOP shouting as loud as possible.

For Christ's sake, the entire Republican National Convention was a bunch of mouth breathing morons screaming "LOCK HER UP!!!" over and over and over again.

EXACTLY! 

"Quietly" :rofl89:

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can't stop :ols:...good thing my coffee cup was firmly on the desk when I read that...

Just galling! "Quietly" 

I know he's gonna come back and say something like "Oh it wasn't me blah blah blah", but for crying out loud if that "quietly" was sincere then wow! Let's go back over the past eight years and just see what the Republicans were "quiet" about. 

"Quitely." 

Good lord

Well, as much as I feel that the Rs have painted themselves into a corner, needing to force through their anti-healthcare plan first, don't lose sight of the tax plan and its implications.

And if you think Social security isn't in their crosshairs too then you're just kidding yourself

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Don't you mean "lordy"?  It's my new favorite word, I use it all day hoping for a good laugh...

I typically just shake my head silently in disgust. But that doesn't translate well in written form. 

11 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Well, as much as I feel that the Rs have painted themselves into a corner, needing to force through their anti-healthcare plan first, don't lose sight of the tax plan and its implications.

And if you think Social security isn't in their crosshairs too then you're just kidding yourself

No doubt, the GOPers have embraced Corprstist Objectivism and have a near absolute anti-poor platform. Ayn Rand would be proud of what her wholly disgusting entirely anti-Christian ideal has grown into with the help of her vampric disciples.

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Jesus.....

Donald Trump is a terrible human being and he really is terrible for this country and for the world. He has no redeeming qualities as a person. 

7 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

How can something like this be done "quietly" when 

1) Trump himself brings it up in some fever-tweet (or string of them) every other goddamn day.

2) New data and revelations keep coming out that are related to the investigations.

Are you saying that news media should simply stop reporting on new developments in what is a very serious (and pretty much unprecedented) investigation? People should just stop talking about it? Shut up and know their place?

7 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Jesus.....

H O L Y  ****. That is off the goddamn rails.

Add: Translation: Trump watches every single minute of that show.

20 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No way. Donald Trump wiped the floor with the entire field. It is because the GOP's voting base is stupid. The runner-up was the 2nd most disgusting candidate and John Kasich, who was probably the best candidate on either side, couldn't even make a dent.

The primary/nomination process is ****ed up.  The majority of Republican voters didn't pick Trump from the field.  A plurality of Republican primary voters did.  That's an important distinction to make if you're trying to get an accurate picture of who the Republican voter is.

But a majority of Republican voters sure did pull the level for this ****ing disgraceful president on election day.  That's also important to recognize when trying to get a picture of the Republican voter.

to me the most embarrassing thing of the Trump voter throughout the primaries is that they thought his lack of substance, and bully behavior during the debates was 'funny" which somehow equates to "leadership".

Haha,, he won't let anyone else talk, he plays "i know you are but what am I" games and deprives me, the voter, of a chance to decide which of my candidates s best based on their ideas. I can't HEAR their ideas because this loudmouth won't let them talk, AND while he's doing that he's not giving me any of his OWN ideas, either.

i think i'll vote for him.

This is not how an adult behaves. This is not how an adult is expected to make decisions with their vote. 

Our system is predicated on the notion that free people will make responsible choices based on reality.

The entire GOP primary and convention was anything but. 

~Bang

Archived