Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

@twa's approach to prison reform: reduce the guards and let the inmates run the place.

Actually, reducing the laws making things criminal would be my approach.

Then ya need less guards (for the prisons at least :))

1 minute ago, twa said:

Actually, reducing the laws making things criminal would be my approach.

Then ya need less guards (for the prisons at least :))

Another brilliant strategy! Let's eliminate the organized crime by making rackettering legal!

Just think how safe our streets would be if we just threw aways the laws that people break!

We can reduce the crime rate to 0% over night! @twayou are a bloody genius!

Well, you could start by legalizing marijuana, you'd clear out a lot of jail space currently occupied by people who's offense should not warrant prison time.

But there's too much profit in incarcerating our citizens now. That is too much of a ripe plum for the people profiting to want to give up. Especially when all their procurement labor is funded 100% by the government, and is easily corrupted.

~Bang

40 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Another brilliant strategy! Let's eliminate the organized crime by making rackettering legal!

Just think how safe our streets would be if we just threw aways the laws that people break!

We can reduce the crime rate to 0% over night! @twayou are a bloody genius!

How many go to prison for racketeering?

26 minutes ago, twa said:

How many go to prison for racketeering?

So is your logic that because not many go to jail for under RICO laws that we should eliminate anti-racketeering laws? 

You and Sarah Palin have the same warped thinking! She wanted to reduce unemployment by eliminating the minimum wage...sure EVERYONE has a job making 25 cents an hour. You want to reduce crime by elininating the laws! So we have a 0% crime rate, but murders go unpunished because they're legal. 

#Derp

We all totally understand that all television news programs go for ratings.

We all totally understand that the DOJ investigation has not finished their investigation nor are they keeping CNN producers in the loop regarding their findings.

We all understand that Project Veritas has a reputation for extreme bias and distortion.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We all totally understand that the DOJ investigation has not finished their investigation nor are they keeping CNN producers in the loop regarding their findings.

I would replace "has not finished" with "is just starting."  A thorough investigation is going to take a LONG time.  

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We all understand that Project Veritas has a reputation for extreme bias and distortion.

Can't stop fake news. And when you point out it's sketch people will just say they find it "interesting" or they're"just asking questions."

Watergate took 2 years.

If you account for technological improvements subtracting time, the increased complexity of a case with numerous other nations holding intel increasing time, and Trump and Co's propensity for shoving their feet down their own throats subtracting time, I'd guess about 1 year to 1 year 3 months from appointment of Special Counsel is a good time estimate for length needed to perform a thorough and complete investigation.

May need to add some time due to all the people Putin is murdering though.  Add 2 weeks per body from here on out, maybe.

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Well, it depends.  I would say minimum of 9 months, but it certainly could go on for years depending on what they find and/or how much stonewalling Trump administration officials do.  

LOL.  It will undoubtedly be reported in the news that he is "stonewalling" the investigation.  No question.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

CNN is fake news in the sense that they are a television station pretending to be a news outlet. Ratings is exactly what they are after and all that they are after.

Trump and his campaign are under very real investigations though so there's that too...

CNN is definitely sensationalist, as are all for-profit media, but something to ponder:

Yeah, yeah, CNN is not the gold standard Walter Cronkite of the modern era, tough titty

If you consider them in a vacuum they leave a lot to be desired

If you compare them to the alternatives it's a KO in the first round

And oh yeah........

19424135_935321153277413_355791594654633

10 hours ago, Bang said:

Well, you could start by legalizing marijuana, you'd clear out a lot of jail space currently occupied by people who's offense should not warrant prison time.

But there's too much profit in incarcerating our citizens now. That is too much of a ripe plum for the people profiting to want to give up. Especially when all their procurement labor is funded 100% by the government, and is easily corrupted.

~Bang

How many people are actually doing time for weed these days though? I see that point thrown around a lot but my experience that would just be a drop in the bucket. But maybe I'm underestimating how heavy handed they are on weed down south. Idk

You wanna fix the criminal justice system, fix the recidivism rate.

Archived