Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

On the one hand if we actually try to get arms back and avoid them just floating around that would be good.

On the other hand, one does not just put the stuff back in Pandora's box.  It's almost laughable to think they can get them back.

The phrase "cold, dead, hands" comes to mind.  

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

The phrase "cold, dead, hands" comes to mind.  

And we will, after a couple decades, a few ill advised wars, maybe a terrorist attack or two, and a few thousand American lives.  The 'ole Mujahideen Special.

10 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

And we will, after a couple decades, a few ill advised wars, maybe a terrorist attack or two, and a few thousand American lives.  The 'ole Mujahideen Special.

Remembering a scene, I think it was in Clancey's Red Storm Rising. The Russians have invaded Iran, and an American military unit has been sent to help Iran defend them from the Russians. The POV is a young lieutenant, commanding a very small part of that unit. 

They arrive at the small town they've been sent to defend. They're passing through town, the brave Americans, sent to rescue them. And the natives are watching them, silently. 

And the lieutenent observes that what they do not see are any mullahs, weapons, or men of military age. "No doubt they would make themselves known at a time of their choosing". 

36 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You're ok being associated with his supporters?

Not like I care, ya'll are going to do it anyway :ols:

ask Zoony,nonniey,Kilmer tshile or a host of others.

10 minutes ago, twa said:

I cant believe people actually use the information you give them to form an option about you. 

Crazy world we live in. 

30 minutes ago, twa said:

I don't typically care to respond to your political posts, but I'll just point out I consider the four people you listed quite different. 

6 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I don't typically care to respond to your political posts, but I'll just point out I consider the four people you listed quite different. 

I'm glad to hear it, they certainly are. 

46 minutes ago, twa said:

I have varying opinions of those posters that you referenced. To paraphrase Comey, it depends on the nature of the person.

That's me though. You're right that some conservative posters unfairly get lumped in with the the crazies by some liberal posters.

Reason number 8,456,955 that Donald Trump is a ****ty person...

He drives a golf cart right onto a ****ing green.  That's about the first thing you learn not to do when playing golf.  However, he is apparently too arrogant and lazy to follow that simple rule.

Now that the owner of the golf course has, by his action, signaled that it's okay to do so, I suggest that everybody playing at a Donald Trump-owned golf course feel free to drive your golf cart right onto the green for your putts.  No sense wasting time parking on the cart path or in the rough like in the past.  Pull right up to your ball and putt away.

On 6/22/2017 at 0:09 PM, Dan T. said:

Reason number 8,456,955 that Donald Trump is a ****ty person...

He drives a golf cart right onto a ****ing green.  That's about the first thing you learn not to do when playing golf.  However, he is apparently too arrogant and lazy to follow that simple rule.

When they told us VA oaks was closing for good in two weeks

And we went to the first fairway and found weeks 2 feet high because they were not mowing

And our approaches hit the green and bounced 5 feet up in the air because the greens were like cement with a piece of card board over them

I drove the cart up to, on, and across the greens the rest of the way.

I assure you it was very much fun to do so.

(But yes you don't do that on a real course...)

Archived