Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Looks like 36% is the number of diehard supporters. I hope it falls farther, but it'll take a lot more than whoring around with Russians and obstruction of justice to convince the "Law & Order" voters to abandon their sherbet troll.

I'm not sure that anything could. I mean, if he kissed a dude or turned black, sure but I'm talking things that would be just as crazy and might actually happen. The Muslim ban, making up **** about voter fraud, the attack on the press, throwing our intelligence organizations under the bus for Russia, lying about Obama wiretapping, firing Comey... this should all be impeachable. Seriously, every one of those things could be in the history books. People just fall over themselves to defend him though.

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Is pew an unbiased non partisan source?

It only said steady. Not good.

Mr Burns (going over his stock portfolio): "Hmmm... Confederated Slave Holdings. How's that doing?"

Smithers: "It's um... Steady."

26 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Looks like 36% is the number of diehard supporters. I hope it falls farther, but it'll take a lot more than whoring around with Russians and obstruction of justice to convince the "Law & Order" voters to abandon their sherbet troll.

I think we're at the "policy" floor, that is, in the absence of a crisis in which he fails or further criminal stuff, he won't drop much more.  I think there are some points still to lose if things like healthcare fail miserably, but for the most part something major is going to need to happen to drag him below 35%.

That being said, his sub-40 aggregate approval has been quite enduring.  He's likely not going to get above 42 or so approval any time soon without some major positive activity.

54 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Is pew an unbiased non partisan source?

There's no such thing.

34 minutes ago, visionary said:

He seems to not have discussed a lot with the President.  He says that at least once a press conference.  And it's never about an obscure topic where never discussing it would be plausible.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

When Bush left office wasn't there about 28-32% polling that he did a good job and were satisfied with his performance?  I would imagine that is about a realistic target % that it will never drop under.

8 minutes ago, justice98 said:

He seems to not have discussed a lot with the President.  He says that at least once a press conference.  And it's never about an obscure topic where never discussing it would be plausible.

I don't have that much trouble believing that, with this President, there are numerous subjects that you don't want to discuss with him. 

17 minutes ago, justice98 said:

There's no such thing.

Ima be honest with you. If....by some chance in a horrible eternal paper cut hell, I had Spicers job. One thing I would be ****ing sure not to talk to Donald Trump about is the Russia Investigation lol

18 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

When Bush left office wasn't there about 28-32% polling that he did a good job and were satisfied with his performance?  I would imagine that is about a realistic target % that it will never drop under.

Trump has set the bar so low for FUBAR presidencies, you gotta be pretty terrible and unlikeable to even get close to him.

26 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Or he says "The President has been quite clear" when nobody knows what his position is.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Or he says "The President has been quite clear" when nobody knows what his position is.

That kills me. He says it all the time. It's a trap. If they reply with "he isn't being clear" the response is "the American People understand what he's saying.....".

and the cycle continues. 

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

That kills me. He says it all the time. It's a trap. If they reply with "he isn't being clear" the response is "the American People understand what he's saying.....".

and the cycle continues. 

When he does this I know I could never be a reporter cause I know I would just be in the back like "No he hasnt...." "No we dont..." really loud lol

I wish they would have these at a local bar. As a mater of fact, when Im president, I will have my press conferences at a bar. Vote me. 

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Liquoring up high school students isn't the solution.  The right solution...take it away Patrick.

Patrick Star is absolutely right!!! I saw a recent housing report that said that worker mobility is extremely low right now, like half of what it was 10-20 years ago. There are jobs that need workers but workers are simply not willing to relocate.

Archived