Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:
Jared going home to get his shinebox.

Did no one tell Trump that not only us healthcare hard but so is middle east peace?

Seriously, Trump voters you believed him! LoL!!!

Gullible ??? That's so freaking sad you fell for this snake oil salesman! 

16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I am utterly shocked that a completely unqualified 36 year old real estate slumlord with precisely zero experience in international affairs and geopolitics, let alone in the Middle East, is failing at brokering peace there.

Yeah I mean, when you put it like that....

2 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

How sad is it that he can't upset his base of alt-right wackadoos and ignoramuses by having a Ramadan celebration? 

How absolutely predictable was it?

And TBH who in their right mind would have attended? There is no influencing these trogs, no getting a word in or making some show of good faith, nothin', no possible upside to this and IMO that's why they pulled the plug, because they didn't want to be embarrassed again when they were covering the check.

14 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

How sad is it that he can't upset his base of alt-right wackadoos and ignoramuses by having a Ramadan celebration? 

I don't think it was that at all, I think they didn't host it because they just don't give damn about Muslims. It was the Right who screamed that Islam was contrary to the Constitution. So, I don't think not having the dinner has anything to do with trying to not upset their Alt-Right base. I think it's because they are Alt-Right.

8 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

How absolutely predictable was it?

Completely. I swear, I get a little more angry by the day, and that's why I don't post/yell more...I just can't...psych docs are probably busier than ever with us sane folk who just can't stand stupid.

This may be a long story, I don't mean it to be so...

Yesterday I got to work, and a truck with a TRUMP/PENCE sticker was at the back door...dudes installing new toilet paper/paper towel/soap dispensers into our restrooms of the restaurant.  I'm in charge of the wait station...teas brewed, lemons cut, ice loaded, etc.  Dude comes through with "fresh tea just smells awesome"...I would've offered him some without that effing sticker on his truck...as it was, I said, "Yes, it does!"

THEY LEFT EVERY ****ING THING UNDONE.  Didn't clean up the sawdust, left all the toilet paper ON THE FLOOR, just the grossest thing I can think of.  No soap in the dispensers, no towels in their dispensers.  (And I had to remind them 3 times to get their ****ing hand tools off of my "supposed to be clean counters"...then could've kept all of their tools as they were getting ready to leave without them...STILL ON MY COUNTER.

They're my GMs friends.  So I made sure to interrupt HIS vacation with a text about his idiot friends who can't finish the job...kinda like the dude on their bumper sticker....and then I said, "Don't do this to me again.  I just beg you to find some lesbians to figure **** out, because they would never leave a job undone, I've worked with plenty, and they're efficient.":ols:

I know I probably hit a nerve, but I clearly don't give a F.

I've made mental note of company/contractor trucks with Trump/Pence stickers on them. They'll not get my business. The problem is that here in Kentucky, that's a lot of people. I've unfollowed an amazing amount of people on facebook because I cannot stand to see their Trump BS. 

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Y'all really though they were gonna invite a bunch of Muslims into the White House during this administration? They don't even want them in the country. 

But I thought it was immigration from "Terrorist" countries and not Muslims that he wants to ban? Wouldn't these community leaders already  be local and assimilated? ;)

Of course he dropped this pretense in his tweets. He's not smart or disciplined enough to keep the optics going. 

3 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

The Trumps were attending a wedding of one of their buddies, Steve Mnuchin ... his third marriage to someone 18 years his junior. 

Officiated by Mike Pence

Family values and all that.

Pence - "I now pronounce you man and mother"

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's Trump aware it's June 2017 and not June 2016? Also lol at him somehow trying to act sympathetic to Bernie and referring to him as Crazy Bernie Sanders.

In case you weren't aware, this is one of his tweets ... which are considered official statements by POTUS, but this format is generated by someone else. You won't see this as an official press reease.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Pence - "I now pronounce you man and mother"

A wise 70-year old billionaire once said he'd be willing to mary a young starlet if he could marry two, as then they each would have someone to talk to.

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Is Trump's logic that Hillary collided with the DNC so he should be allowed to collude with the Russians?

The same " Well THEY started it!" you hear ringing out on elementary school playgrounds everywhere

13 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

The same " Well THEY started it!" you hear ringing out on elementary school playgrounds everywhere

I actually like that he's using this logic, because now he's trying to equate the dirty politics of Clinton with colluding with foreign anti-US governments to win the Presidential election.

It's a beautifully false equivalency that points to his own guilt. Sadly, Trump supporters wouldn't care. And there will be some on this board who try to excuse and defend Trump.

Archived