Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

If Trump loses this year; I predict he will be the 2024 GOP nominee. He will set up some new fake news outlet and spend the entire time critizing every move by Biden. 

That will rile up his supporters to stay with him. Trump will blame his loss on corona. His supporters will buy that and he will ride their support to being nominated again. He will lose the election of course.

This isn't an AFD thing, it's what I believe.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If Trump loses this year; I predict he will be the 2024 GOP nominee. He will set up some new fake news outlet and spend the entire time critizing every move by Biden. 

That will rile up his supporters to stay with him. Trump will blame his loss on corona. His supporters will buy that and he will ride their support to being nominated again. He will lose the election of course.

Does trump look like he's going to make it to 80? I wouldn't feel confident putting my money on that one.

He will be totally off the rails as a former President.  Given how whack-job, narcissistic, and paranoid his tweets are now despite a White House staff at least urging some restraint even if he doesn't always listen, imagine how he'll be when it's only him and his security detail shambling around at Mara-Lago with all the time in the world.

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Nah, Nikki Haley will run in 2024.  And who would beat her in 2024?  Tulsi Gabbard?  I'd be down with that.

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You think Trump is going to be alive in 2024, regardless of the outcome of the election? I doubt it, but if he is he will be completely a mental basket case.

11 hours ago, spjunkies said:

These people are ****ing nazis. There's really no other way to look at it.

Underneath the Fox news racist slang, there is a point to what their saying which is an on going issue on campuses throughout the country: https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/18/the-chinese-communist-party-is-setting-up-cells-at-universities-across-america-china-students-beijing-surveillance/

The CCP has exerted its soft power in academic institutions within the US through completely bogus Confucius Institutes and there are on going concerns over foreign Chinese students objecting to critical analysis of the CCP, sometimes successfully, on US campuses. How open many sectors of our society are to Chinese elite who are for the most part, all involved in the gross human rights abuse of the Chinese Communist Party is not a good thing.

When I lived in Toronto, I really got to see how the housing crisis is unfolding there. They built these massive high-rise condominiums throughout the city, half of which are sitting empty primarily because they were bought out by wealthy Chinese investors looking to park their money in overseas real-estate. And many of them are able to buy their children into elite universities. I lived in one of these buildings in downtown close to the UoT campus and at least 80% of the people living in the building were Chinese students studying at University of Toronto. It's one of the most jarring experiences, that students who typically make no income can afford costly, premium location housing units, while the working class of the city is pushed out more and more into the suburbs because a large chunk of the new housing in the city is simply for foreigners to park their money.

I think we should be wary of not broadly labeling opposition to some forms of immigration as racist. To an extent, we need to be able to control who gets to come here and who gets to invest here.

In the middle of a pandemic, this week the Secret Service signed a $45,000 "emergency order" to rent golf carts in Sterling, Va.

Post Trump, there needs to be a complete accounting of all the expenditures made to Trump properties and all the expenditures the secret service had to make for Trump and his family. 

9 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Post Trump, there needs to be a complete accounting of all the expenditures made to Trump properties and all the expenditures the secret service had to make for Trump and his family. 

I would caution against railing against money spent "protecting Trump and his family."  It's part of the job.  

Now "money paid to Trump and his family"?  yeah, I want an accounting of that.  

Considering ventilators & masks are being bought with public money right now, I'd be interested to see how much they (we) are being charged for them.  Is this pandemic going to look like a page out of the war profiteering playbook where endless price gouging is making some companies extremely wealthy?  Does the federal government, more specifically the executive branch have the authority to step in and set the price.  If so.....would Trump do such a thing?

Archived