brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

"exactly what ethics experts warned us about."

A President who doesn't have any?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2020 at 7:42 PM, PCS said:

Man this story is a nothing burger. Even the story said “Trump’s Businesses asked”. The guy didn't make the request himself. 

Look, I don’t like the guy and want him gone as bad as anyone else, but this is nitpicking news. Any business would have made the same request.

Edited by ClaytoAli

Posted (edited)

Dollarbill Platypus is naming the egg after it’s father.  

Justin.

Edited by visionary

yeah, firing atkinson was expected...the rot is likely at the terminally pervasive point, as also expected

my wishes for all things gop and those who still support it under the now terminally-soiled banner of "conservatism" (as majorly constituted in america these days) come from the dark side

otoh...as i tells my self, "self, amidst all that is sick stupid and wrong, don't forget the stuff that isn't"---it's important for the quality of your critical thinking, which is increasingly important, and your health ;) 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Man this story is a nothing burger. Even the story said “Trump’s Businesses asked”. The guy didn't make the request himself. 

Look, I don’t like the guy and want him gone as bad as anyone else, but this is nitpicking news. Any business would have made the same request.

I'm sure as I am sitting here that Trump ordered his sons to make the request to Deutsche Bank. His sons don't do anything that Daddy doesn't directly order.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Which whistleblower he venting about now?  

Venting?  No ventilator.

Posted (edited)

Watching Cuomo now. If Trump approached this crisis the way Cuomo did; he probably would be polling much higher and could ensure his re-election.

We have no such person. We have a man, who’s cult views him as all knowing and many probably think he is Jesus. I think he is the lovechild of Satan and God. God succumbed to pressures of being the Almighty and had  a fling with Satan. Trump was the result of that. Even God can mess up.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, PCS said:

Dang, that guy's name has got to trigger a lot of dyslexia/typos/Auto Correct.  

Unfortunately, in the administration nothing will happen to him.  It’s not like he was ever going to go for confirmation anyways.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Unfortunately, in the administration nothing will happen to him.  It’s not like he was ever going to go for confirmation anyways.

I'm pretty sure that every time Trump appoints an "Acting", it's because he's talked to Skippy, and Skippy has told him that even a GOP Senate that near-unanimously voted that openly soliciting a campaign contribution from a foreign government wasn't wrong, won't confirm this looser you want to put in that job.  

At least that's my hope.  

Edited by Larry