Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Not a coincidence that Trump is making Putin's wet dreams come true as fast as he can as it looks like he will soon lose the power to do so. I hope one day these republicans feel how bad they ****ed up one way or another. They should suffer the consequences of this somehow. I mean the voters. The congressmen should be left to @Bang to deal with. 

56 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is when you disobey. It is NOT a lawful order. (I'd probably end up having to argue that at my court martial, but nevermind that now.)

Uh, I'm pretty certain that yes, the officers above our troops absolutely do have the authority to tell them not to start a war.  

45 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Lyndsey Graham was just on Fox and Friends asking Americans for “thoughts and prayers for the Kurds”. 

If only there was a good guy with a gun there.  

giuliani is on fox talking about how badly he'd like to testify for graham on "four decades of crime by 'biden incorporated' "

meanwhile, syria and kurds....(ot i know)

again, for me, the left is about as appealing as a **** sandwich on any number of matters at any number of times over my lifespan so far, but it terms of---let's just say "vital good" v "crucial bad--- on the most serious matters, there's really zero contest in "the really bad" categories and i've extended way too much credit/grace to the right in my life until trump...though gb2 and then palin's entry brought me closer to writing that whole wing of the bird off (which still isn't my preference of course) than i'd been since the late 60's early 70's 

it's difficult for me to find anything other the harshest of sentiment for such gopers and that condition aligns with my detached analysis side in my overall evaluation of that side now and all who support its continuance of such diseased conduct

i said it the other day, but other than never-trumpers focused primarily on trump's garbage over most everything else,  to me being a "proud goper" has about the same worth-level at this point as being a proud member of nambla and touting that org's beliefs

it's such a good thing for those with queasy digestive tracts that i'm not sitting on the iron throne :806:

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Any chance the Kurds could win this fight?  Are they more "hardened" than the Turks, after several years against ISIS?  

Zero chance short of an alignment with Assad and Iran, and Russia brokering a peace deal of some kind in which the Kurds will have the choice of being held captive in some split capacity between Assad and Turkey. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Any chance the Kurds could win this fight?  Are they more "hardened" than the Turks, after several years against ISIS?  

Zero chance short of an alignment with Assad and Iran, and Russia brokering a peace deal of some kind in which the Kurds will have the choice of being held captive in some split capacity between Assad and Turkey. 

I understand why Fox has Guiliani on, but no other major network should give him the time of day. It's obvious he is just spewing unmitigated nonsense in order to "muddy the waters" and it's one thing to present it to Fox viewers who will believe anything he says anyway, but by entertaining his drivel on NBC or CNN or wherever else is basically assisting his goal.  

I know there was this whole debate among liberals and Dem candidates about whether they should go on Fox and/or other conservative media outlets, but I think the more appropriate question is whether networks/outlets/whatever that want to consider themselves legitimate news sources have got to stop giving people who blatantly lie and spread disinformation a platform to do it.  They are inviting conspiracy nonsense into the mainstream, and while most people can see through it, there will be others will entertain it and then follow Guiliani (and others) back to places like Fox or Rush or Levin to hear more, and then it's over.

Archived