Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Also, Jim Jordan would not answer George's question on This Week about, "Do you think it's wrong for Trump to investigate the Biden's?" It was surreal that he could not answer it and masterfully dodge it. 

You know it’s bad when Gym Jordan has run out of spin.

14 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Also, Jim Jordan would not answer George's question on This Week about, "Do you think it's wrong for Trump to investigate the Biden's?" It was surreal that he could not answer it and masterfully dodge it. 

Sorry I missed it.  

I don't think I've seen a single Republican masterfully dodge anything in a decade.  Usually their technique is more like "Yeah, we both know it's a lie.  What are you gonna do about it?"  

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

"So, your point is that the President was joking when he said that attempting to bully foreign countries into interfering in American elections on your behalf is perfectly OK?"  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

"So, your point is that the President was joking when he said that attempting to bully foreign countries into interfering in American elections on your behalf is perfectly OK?"  

Reporters need to ask these questions and if not answered by dodge or just silence, the question needs to be asked again and why they are asking it again. Every single ****ing time.

39 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

It is despicable the way we have used the Kurds and then discarded them.

The next generation of terror against us will likely include Kurdish elements, and we will have no one to blame but ourselves.

Most terror attacks against the US, and many of our “enemies” were caused by bad US foreign policy.

Archived