Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Good sign of how low his aptitude really is.....how bad he still is at lying. After so many in just the last 3 years you would think he would make some kind of improvement. But he’s so dumb he can’t even get better at the only think he’s actually done in that time. 

What a loser lol

I saw an interesting article a while back about how one of Trump's big tells when he's lying (besides his lips moving) is when he says someone called him "Sir". They went through a list of the times he said "So they came to me and said 'Sir, <insert whatever>' and I said...", and every single time he claimed someone came to him and called him Sir it was a bald faced lie...usually with the truth being the exact opposite.

He did that here as well. "They came to me and said 'Sir, you never said that'" when he was talking about the electrified fence with a moat and alligators.

Translation: Yep, he absolutely wanted a moat with alligators and snakes in it. 

Yeah, that seems random. After all the awful **** he's said, THAT is what they fire him for? Having a guest on who says Dems worship Moloch?

Maybe Fox actually has some niche Moloch worshipping demographic they were worried about losing?

(hail Moloch)

@mistertim

i have never seen a guy with more tells than trump-he really does lie every time he talks---it's compulsive with him and he makes a game of it. shamelessness (part of weak or absent "moral compass"), at least up to now now, has been a big advantage for him.

if democracy survives, you will see trump's history serve as quite the awesome lab specimen per mental health issues (much more than narcissism) in general, and especially among the subset that studies those matters as relating to people who seek and obtain positions of high power---he's been is a gold mine already in some behavioral research dept's around the nation---he, and the culture as reflected, present a complex and informative case to study in several fields

36 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

@mistertim

i have never seen a guy with more tells than trump-he really does lie every time he talks---it's compulsive with him and he makes a game of it. shamelessness (part of weak or absent "moral compass"), at least up to now now, has been a big advantage for him.

if democracy survives, you will see trump's history serve as quite the awesome lab specimen per mental health issues (much more than narcissism) in general, and especially among the subset that studies those matters as relating to people who seek and obtain positions of high power---he's been is a gold mine already in some behavioral research dept's around the nation---he, and the culture as reflected, present a complex and informative case to study in several fields

One thing I've been truly curious about (not just from a perspective of anti-Trump snark) is whether (or how often) he has actually convinced himself that the lies he's telling are the truth. Not just convinced himself that he's right to tell the lie, but that the lie was what literally did happen. How would that even be classified? Would it be a form of psychosis?

This may be getting a bit OT, but it's a question I've been dying to ask someone who's actually a mental health professional. 

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

One thing I've been truly curious about (not just from a perspective of anti-Trump snark) is whether (or how often) he has actually convinced himself that the lies he's telling are the truth. Not just convinced himself that he's right to tell the lie, but that the lie was what literally did happen.

I don’t know but it’s probably not nearly as often as his voting base does.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

One thing I've been truly curious about (not just from a perspective of anti-Trump snark) is whether (or how often) he has actually convinced himself that the lies he's telling are the truth. Not just convinced himself that he's right to tell the lie, but that the lie was what literally did happen. How would that even be classified? Would it be a form of psychosis?

This may be getting a bit OT, but it's a question I've been dying to ask someone who's actually a mental health professional. 

you don't distinguish the stuff he really believes from the knowing lie by weighing its craziness

he will believe crazy things and also lie about crazy things

he will lie about absolutely meaningless trivia and the most important matters

he will lie for all kinds of conscious motives from minor to major and also randomly, reflexively, without much conscious forethought

the lying isn't the thing, it's just a core feature of his base amorality and hyper self-centeredness

not that the following are the thoughts in don's misshapen deranged dayglo noggin, but the very old people-in-power strategies on this go like this: words are only a tool to work an end, truth is subjective so it's not to be taken too seriously, facts are vulnerable to shared acceptance and thus quite defeatable,  meaning is something always open to manipulation of the audience, reality is whatever narrative you can sell, etc.  (all parts of bannon's long held core beliefs, btw, as well as for many of course)

it's very challenging, but it's not that one properly equipped can't get a handle on which he's doing at any given time in many cases and there remains purpose in being able to, or trying to, discern and assess which it is on real issues, but pragmatically i'd just go with a "zero cred, zero stock" take on anything that comes out his orange jowls when there's even any question around veracity :)

watching the latest turd emerging from dandy don's partner, another ambulatory stack of excrement, mike pence----another in the long line of despicable uberxtains

this one being the clip of him 3 years ago lecturing on how fundamentally wrong it is to have any kind of any foreign involvement in any election 

watching all these goper twisting or hiding like they are is so reflective of the sewer that party's become

Archived