Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is a really bad look. World leaders are going to remember this and we will pay for it, one way or another. 

Yeah, we just told every country on Earth not to ally with the US, because they'll pull out and let you get wiped out the instant they're done with you.  

(Although, granted, the way we treated our allies with the invasion of Afghanistan should have been a warning to them.)  

Only thing left for him to do now would be to destroy the dollar as the global reserve currency.  That would hurt us worse.  I think.  

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Only thing left for him to do now would be to destroy the dollar as the global reserve currency.  That would hurt us worse.  I think.  

Careening towards bankruptcy and dictatorship for the win.  Gotta stop it or that's where we heading.

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Take his property.

hell yes. Seize it and report worldwide that they are taking it because he's a deadbeat.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

He would start a war

and his idiot followers would back it.

we hate east coast elites,,  but we will fight to help one of them not pay his bills..  uh,, just like we think poor people do.

I'd almost like to see it, so every member of the Joint Chiefs can tell him to go get ****ed.

~Bang

Archived