Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m sure dc made more than 1.7 million in tax revenue for all the people who came there for the festivities...

Obviously not if that's the story.  Again, that's not what that money is for so it really doesn't matter even if they did make the money back.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Id prefer a twa hack. I know he’s a pathetic troll and he knows he’s a pathetic troll. Sadly, I actually thinks she believes the ridiculous logic that she posts 

I'm glad y'all figured this out, he's been saying for years he's here just to **** with us and kill time.

If he wasn't President the dementia thing would be my favorite thing about Trump. The whole "The kidney has a place in the heart" thing while innocent and well meaning (for once in his ****ing presidency) actually gave me a good laugh. 

Unfortunately he was picked by a raging group of idiot racists to run the free world and there is nothing I can do to stop him other than pray for the good lord to bring him home. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Unfortunately he was picked by a raging group of idiot racists to run the free world and there is nothing I can do to stop him other than pray for the good lord to bring him home. 

I'd suspect he's heading for somewhere warmer and much more south (if you believe in those things). 

👹

If these accounts by members of the GOP (acknowledging that Trump is an unfit moron behind closed doors or after they retire) are supposed to be comforting,  well then they can forget it.  They all had an opportunity to make this kind of stuff known when it would have mattered, as soon as they saw the American people being bamboozled, yet they made the choice to stay silent and nod their heads in the name of winning an election.   Cowards. All of them.

Trump doing something that isn't legal?  Get outta town.........

Also quite funny that Trump is now urging folks to go to social media for the news/info.....coming off an election where russian troll farms manipulated...........social media news feeds.   

He is not even hiding it anymore.

2 hours ago, purbeast said:
Wait ... did he just say she is 4100% indian?

Ok see this criticism right here is the stuff Republicans go on about when they talk about the liberal elite. I mean the man is the President of the united states, not a ****ing math teacher. You really expect him to be able to "do" fractions on his fingers?

✌️/🖐️ = 🖕

Keeping up with Trump and his cronies makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. I can't look away even though I'm being pounded in the face daily. I really don't know if I am sad or angry anymore. I just can't pick one emotion. I feel outraged, but at the same time I am heart broken that this country has come to this. I also feel helpless. I can vote, but what else do I have?

31 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Keeping up with Trump and his cronies makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. I can't look away even though I'm being pounded in the face daily. I really don't know if I am sad or angry anymore. I just can't pick one emotion. I feel outraged, but at the same time I am heart broken that this country has come to this. I also feel helpless. I can vote, but what else do I have?

Just know they only do it because you make them (by nominating Hillary as some of our buddies would say) 

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

If these accounts by members of the GOP (acknowledging that Trump is an unfit moron behind closed doors or after they retire) are supposed to be comforting,  well then they can forget it.  They all had an opportunity to make this kind of stuff known when it would have mattered, as soon as they saw the American people being bamboozled, yet they made the choice to stay silent and nod their heads in the name of winning an election.   Cowards. All of them.

"Make this kind of stuff known"?

All they had to do was not actively conspire to create a false narrative about the impeachable offenses which he has publicly admitted to doing.  And they get President Pence to appoint their theocratic judges. 

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

"Make this kind of stuff known"?

All they had to do was not actively conspire to create a false narrative about the impeachable offenses which he has publicly admitted to doing.  And they get President Pence to appoint their theocratic judges. 

True that, but I was referring to before the guy had even been elected.  Pretty sure they knew he was unfit and incompetent back then too. 

I was one of the few who predicted Trump would win in the 2016 election and I also predict that he will win the electoral college in 2020. I think many folks, including a lot of Republicans, think that he'll lose the popular vote again. Is it possible that he'll lose the popular vote in 2020 by a wider margin than 2016? How is that going to look? At least W won the popular vote in his successful re-election bid. 

21 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I was one of the few who predicted Trump would win in the 2016 election and I also predict that he will win the electoral college in 2020. I think many folks, including a lot of Republicans, think that he'll lose the popular vote again. Is it possible that he'll lose the popular vote in 2020 by a wider margin than 2016? 

That has been my prediction for the last year, that he is going to lose the popular vote by a wider margin, but might still win re-election due to turnout issues in a few battleground states.  I am starting to lean a little more towards him being ousted, but am I still nowhere near feeling comfortable about it. 

Archived