Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Keeping up with Trump and his cronies makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. I can't look away even though I'm being pounded in the face daily. I really don't know if I am sad or angry anymore. I just can't pick one emotion. I feel outraged, but at the same time I am heart broken that this country has come to this. I also feel helpless. I can vote, but what else do I have?

They mainly do it just to piss you off. 

People aren't that deep in their beliefs, they're just petty.

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

I was one of the few who predicted Trump would win in the 2016 election and I also predict that he will win the electoral college in 2020. I think many folks, including a lot of Republicans, think that he'll lose the popular vote again. Is it possible that he'll lose the popular vote in 2020 by a wider margin than 2016? How is that going to look? At least W won the popular vote in his successful re-election bid. 

It's going look like it did in 2016 and 2000. 

The Dems are going nominate someone who will have positions to far to the left of where the majority of the voting public will be.

There will be voters who simply won't vote for the Dem. Doesn't mean they will vote Trump, just means they won't vote for Dem.

Bernie, Lizzie and Kamala says private ins. Is gone. Don't think a majority of people are ready to vote for that kind of change.

The only way Dems win is to have historic turnout, more than the GOP. I'm talking about in numbers never seen before. That seems unlikely they will get enough voters in the right states, to get the electoral win and overcome the votes they won't get.

27 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It's going look like it did in 2016 and 2000.

The Dems are going nominate someone who will have positions to far to the left of where the majority of the voting public will be.

What positions did Hillary Clinton or Al Gore have that were far left?

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What positions did Hillary Clinton or Al Gore have that were far left?

I should've separated my answer.

2020, if Trump loses the popular vote by a larger margin; will have the same reaction as did 2000 and 2016. If it happens again, maybe this time it gives the push to get rid of the electoral college.

As for Clinton and Gore, I wasn't implying they were to far to the left.  I was saying the likely 2020 Dem nominee: Bernie or Lizzie or Kamala will be viewed as being to far to the left by enough people,  they won't be beating Cheeto.

Archived