Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

^^^^That's his personal twitter account, not his "official White House Twitter account " correct?  I get he uses it for POTUS business though.  I don't know what rules there are for this situation.  Probably none because no one expected someone so stupid to become POTUS.

Edit:  That whole up arrow thing works better when your post doesn't end up being the first one on a new page.  I was referencing Visionary's post about Trump tweeting an ad for his golf course in Europe.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

^^^^That's his personal twitter account, not his "official White House Twitter account " correct?  I get he uses it for POTUS business though.  I don't know what rules there are for this situation.  Probably none because no one expected someone so stupid to become POTUS.

Well, when it's a SecState, it's a treasonous, impeachable offense. 

Especially if you ever, ever, delete any. 

:) 

23 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Every colored person in America has been told to “go back to your country” by some dip**** white dude at some point. It’s like a right of passage for us.

I've had it yelled at me and I'm just a basic white dude.

Of course, I was in Japan when I heard it......

The GOP at this point is basically testing just how much they are willing to lose the votes of an entire two generations of young colored Americans. I like to think that in a distant future, I might vote for a party thats more oriented towards free market policies rather than this monkey show of racist, theocratic garbage. Increasingly, I am of the opinion that I would rather vote for a flaming reincarnation of Stalin over any opportunistic turd with an R next to their name. 

Additionally, Fox News should be removed from existence. It is no longer a news organization. It hides behind the shield of news program* which allows them to spread lies, confusion, racism, and propaganda without fear of repercussion. Hannity's private correspondence with Manafort proved this (if it ever needed proof). They should be prosecuted for traitorous crimes, and made an example of. Its no longer a question of partisanship. The organization stands for chaos and profit at the expense of america. I know that is asking alot, but bipartisanship is dead.

Archived