Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This headlne is insane. The article is behind a firewall..so I'm hoping that this isn't true. 

There aren't a lot of details there.  This is where things get hard. For a while, people on the right have called for the EPA to stop doing somethings.

For example, taking research grants away from the EPA is not something I'm against, IF you transfer those funds to somewhere else (like the NIH) to fund the research.  That would cut the EPA budget, and they could cut the corresponding staff.

At some level, rather than have like 10 organizations (the NIH, NSF, DARPA (the military, but there are other DoD and military granting components too), 2XDoE (energy and education), EPA, NASA, CDC, NIST, etc), I think it probably makes sense to have one organization in charge of all science grants.  In the last 10 years, there has been a good bit of work to streamline things, but I still suspect there is a lot of duplication and unnecessary paper work associated with that.

If you can cut the EPA staff and fold their funding priorities into the NIH, that might not be a bad idea.

Though I seriously doubt that's what Trump is going to do.

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

It seems like they believe that Mexican government does not have any officials that understand NAFTA and cannot hire lawyers that are capable of explaining NAFTA to them and so they can scare the Mexican government.

i don't know where else to put this and it's not worth a new thread.

also, if your work is up tight about your internet usage then you should probably consider this not safe for work

for people that can look:

For people that can't look at work here's a description:

Spoiler

it's a pencil holder that is trump, on his hands and knees, and the pencil rests where you can probably guess it rests.

make your desk great again

19 minutes ago, visionary said:

Shorter Bannon: "I have no idea what I'm doing, so shut up."

His Drunk Irishman is ?.

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

I'm willing to enlist my services to the Country.  I'm sure my skill set can be useful at some agency where everyone is resigning right?

Anyone know how to apply for Federal Jobs where I can earn 250 plus?

Pay, er, donate 500K to the Trump Foundation.

4 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Shorter Bannon: "I have no idea what I'm doing, so shut up."

His Drunk Irishman is ?.

Pay, er, donate 500K to the Trump Foundation.

Can I just say Im going to donate it and never ACTUALLY donate it?

19 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I'm willing to enlist my services to the Country.  I'm sure my skill set can be useful at some agency where everyone is resigning right?

Anyone know how to apply for Federal Jobs where I can earn 250 plus?

Those jobs are either being filled with former Breitbart employees or not being backfilled. 

Congressmen make a decent salary but in order to be elected you have to be crazier than your opponent.

So we institute a 20% tariff and Mexico sues us in violation of NAFTA and easily wins a judgement. Unless we are pulling out of NAFTA, which is an even bigger calamity for the American consumer. I would like to see the GOP led congress dismantle a free trade agreement that they pushed for two decades ago.

This should be fun.

3 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Those jobs are either being filled with former Breitbart employees or not being backfilled. 

Congressmen make a decent salary but in order to be elected you have to be crazier than your opponent.

Crazy how?

hmmmmmmmmm

Archived