Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

I partially disagree with the part in bold above. The vast majority of people I know don't even look to see where something is made. As an example, some Trump voters I know always look for these baseball jerseys they can get online for cheap cause they are all made overseas. They simply don't really care. I would bet 99% of the people at the Trump inauguration buy and wear tons of stuff made overseas. 

This is really the part that bothers me because some of us (me specifically) attempt to buy only made in America. Regulating companies make stuff here isn't the answer. Consumer demand is the answer. People want jobs here in America, go buy American clothes. Go buy American products. There is a lot more variety than people think and it takes minimal effort. 

I don't disagree with you but I was referring to businesses, not consumers.  

When you say 99% of people at the Trump camp wear stuff made overseas I bet you're correct, but I would bet its the same for everyone unless they are trying to play the "made in the USA" card. The bottom line is that as a business owner you can't manufacture products in the USA and forfeit 20% - 40% of your profit margin, what are you going to do if you get a wholesale order for 1000 units and the purchaser expects a discount.  Eventually your profit margins widdle away

5 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

****. Yes. 

Annnnnd i just got hard.

I swear I've had actual dreams about doing just that. 

God bless America 

Not sure who is the bigger asshole in this scenario, they guy physically assaulting people or the guy condoning it.

Pretty damn disgusting

7 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

Trump may be bat shot crazy but he's pretty passionate about blowing up our current trade agreements so I think its obvious he and everyone else would like to buy products made in the USA.

Rarely can you have your products manufactured in the USA and stay competitive, especially if your wholesaling goods.

Lol. Trump just wants to make it easier for himself and his friends to do business in China and elsewhere:  He doesn't really care where things are made.  

1 hour ago, zoony said:

Not sure who is the bigger asshole in this scenario, they guy physically assaulting people or the guy condoning it.

Pretty damn disgusting

I don't know much about this Richard Spencer cat but ever since he said the little kids dying at Sandy Hook was all a hoax, I've always felt like I would slap Alex Jones right in his fat ****ing face if I met him in person.

19 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Replies here are a far cry from the Voltairian philosophy of: "I disagree with what you are saying, but will defend your right to say it."

The Nazi guy is clearly an entrepenuer -- so why does he need free publicity?  

I defend his right to say it as in the government shouldn't censor him, but I don't respect his right to not see consequences for his free speech. Fascism relies on and thrives on going unopposed so its important to show people like him that he doesn't get to spout hate without meeting resistance so I am not going to shed any tears over him or any other neo-nazi or fascist seeing the consequences for their actions.

I also fully support this lady

A_Woman_Hitting_a_Neo-Nazi_With_Her_Hand

2 minutes ago, zoony said:

You guys are no better than the fascist piece of **** you're railing against. Truly

as this country goes to ****, man up and realize you are a big part of the problem. Don't run from it. 

Pray tell what is the problem in your view?

Archived