Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Holy ****, Trump has no ability as of yet to turn off campaign Trump and give a serious speech. Listening to him at CIA and he bashes the media, talks about how much of the vote he got from the Military, sprinkles in the word fantastic, greatest and amazing every 3 words and compliments himself every two minutes. He is a ******* disgrace. 

I was surprised by the loud applause he received when bashing the press, I was expecting boo's.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You loved watching that piece of trash get punched in the face and you know it.

True, but I fight my baser instincts none the less.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Fighting terrorists WITH the sovereign government = Violating their sovereignty and taking their property.

Yes, of course, how silly of me.

The sovereign govt we established by eliminating the former sovereign govt.

Just making sure you knew we were back :)

5 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I have no problem punching a guy in the face who says things like this 

Is this for real?

I've seen a bunch of stories of people being assaulted for supporting Trump, and I disapprove of that kind of thing, but obviously there is no defense for saying stuff like this, and I cannot really blame somebody for punching him if he did.

I think it's cool that many people can march in our nation's capital the day after the inauguration and it's almost entirely peaceful.

The rest of the world thinks a lot of negative things about us (many of them are deserved) but we're second to none on this sort of thing.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, s0crates said:

What have I said about Trump that was wrong?

I don't recall saying anything in support of him. I do recall people mistaking my opposition to Hillary as support for Trump. Allow me to clarify my position: I say a pox on both their houses. Whichever party is in power, the billionaire class runs the country, and they're the ones I intend to oppose. 

You said he was less likely to take us to war.  Not sure how he is going to wipe Islamic Terrorism off the face of the earth unilaterally without a world War. But maybe he is just lying again.

38 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Why hasn't he sent in the Stormtroopers to squash the protest?

He hasn'the organized them yet.  His transition is going slower than anticipated.

27 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

You said he was less likely to take us to war.  Not sure how he is going to wipe Islamic Terrorism off the face of the earth unilaterally without a world War. But maybe he is just lying again.

I'm not sure if that is what I said, or if it is just what you thought I said. It would help to have a quote. Assuming I did say that, I would point out that "less likely" doesn't mean unlikely.

Between Hillary and Trump, there was no anti-war option. Hillary voted for the Iraq war, spearheaded the regime change in Libya, had the endorsement of neocons, campaigned on the promise of enforcing no fly zones and Syria, considered Kissinger a mentor, and openly stoked hostilities with Russia. Trump espoused horrifying anti-Islamic sentiment, agreed with Hillary about no fly zones, and wouldn't rule out the use of nukes.

By the time the primaries were over, the anti-war voter was out of options. That's what I thought then, and I don't see any reason to think otherwise now. You seem to think my disapproving of Hillary means I approve of Trump, but again, it doesn't. It is possible to think they both suck, and I would go so far as to venture that's what most of America thought during the election.

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

I was surprised by the loud applause he received when bashing the press, I was expecting boo's.

Based on the reporting, it was a voluntary crowd so likely of the group there many Trump supporters. Still, I can't imagine professionals were super pleased with the meandering of the speech. 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Maybe it's just the cynic in me. But I'm wondering how many of today's marchers, didn't vote. 

Maybe next time the Dems will give them something to vote for instead of just giving them something to vote against. There is a massive populist movement on the left in this country, and the Dems would do well to harness it instead of trying to squelch it like they did in 2016.

Archived