Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don't blame protest voters really.

Trump voters, of course but also people who would have voted for Hillary but stayed home deserve more blame than protest voters.

How are they different?

In my mind they are near equals. ESPECIALLY if those protest voters understood who and what Trump is.

Non-voters who understood what Trump is were just lazy and irresponsible, protest voters specifically in swing states just stepped out of the way and the crook went snd killed Uncle Ben.

I rely on CNN.com for most of my news. I swear 95% of the time I go there the front page is something about Trump. Been like that the last two years. They really have a hard on for the guy.

I hate politics so much **** it all. They don't represent the people at all. Wish we could talk about something else.

21 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Non-voters who understood what Trump is were just lazy and irresponsible, protest voters specifically in swing states just stepped out of the way and the crook went snd killed Uncle Ben.

OH!!! You think you can beat me in a Spiderman reference contest, huh?

You know, when I first saw that movie in 2002, I walked out of the theater and my friend was like, "That was awesome!" I said, "Yeah but, something just doesn't add up. I'm not sure the Papajohn's guy actually killed Uncle Ben. I think it might have been Lowell from Wings." I was really high and drunk and we were honestly not sure how we were going to get back to our dorm at the time but I've had some of my most insightful thoughts and a few psychic experiences in that state.

So to answer your question, I guess they are no different in the sense that their votes / non-votes ended up counting the same but they are different in intent. Basically, I don't blame someone for not wanting to vote for Hillary. Obviously, it was the wrong choice in retrospect. I'm also keenly aware that even if Hillary had won, we'd still be faced with the same fundamental issue that is plaguing our country today and it might even be worse. We wouldn't have some of Trump's horrible policies but the poisoning of people's minds would continue and would likely be ramped up. Instead of President Trump, we'd have Trump tv making FOXNews look like Spotlight. Nope, the only way this could have been remedied is if the GOP stood up and said, "This is not conservativism" (they would have had to say it just like that... "conservativism") but they didn't. They bent over and sold out the country. Guess they should have remembered that with great power comes great responsibility.

Anyway, it turns out I was right about Lowell from Wings and I'm right about this too. So... what did we learn here today?

23 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I rely on CNN.com for most of my news. I swear 95% of the time I go there the front page is something about Trump. Been like that the last two years. They really have a hard on for the guy.

I hate politics so much **** it all. They don't represent the people at all. Wish we could talk about something else.

Trump is bringing in money. Its a disgusting game.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Im cool with that. I finally learned it was worthless to try with you. There’s nothing there. I just took the opportunity to call you on your not very good lie. 

———

Can someone tell me what this tweet means?

California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized. It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!

Sounds like he's just regurgitating some random right wing anti-California talking point with no basis in fact.

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/trump-wrongly-blames-californias-worsening-wildfires-on-water-diversions-2018-08-06

Also, he's apparently channeling Yoda as well.

2fcxbl.jpg

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

So lets play the percentage game:

1) If President Rubio (or pick someone else in the GOP primary) was in office, what percentage of the policies of the Trump Administration would the Rubio Administration be following?

2) What percentage of your loathing of President Trump is due to his policies, and what percentage to his personality?

1) President Clinton would have defeated everyone else. She would've won the Electoral College but lost the popular vote.

0% of Trump's policies would be followed.

2.  100% his personality and probably 90% of his policies.

8 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Trump actively feeds the media material, often multiple times in one day. It has worked for him but is also a symptom of his narcissistic personality. Also, the Russia story is a major event in US history, my guess is it will make Watergate seem insignificant when the story is fully known. That there is likely a huge scandal there has been known since before the election. That he was elected anyhow reveals a serious flaw in our society. It's newsworthy.

I'd actually love to get some kind of a briefing as to what the current status is, with Iran.  

I remember that supposedly, the deal was that we lifted sanctions, and then Iran mostly dismantled their program of manufacturing weapons-grade Uranium, and allowed UN inspections of the one site they were allowed to keep, and the UN would certify that Iran was only refining Uranium to the point where it would take one more year, to make it weapons grade.  

I don't know if all of that happened.  Have there been inspections?  Have they shut down all of their refining but one?  

It would sure be easier for me to be outraged at Trump, if I knew for sure that those things had happened.  

I think the fires are San Francisco's fault.  

Because San Francisco bay still has water in it.  

One thought that really troubles me, about Trump's "rivers flowing into the ocean" line, is that I'm pretty sure that the reason he used that line, is because a member of his staff fed it to him.  

(Anybody looked at the last two days of Fox & Friends?)

17 hours ago, hail2skins said:

So lets play the percentage game:

1) If President Rubio (or pick someone else in the GOP primary) was in office, what percentage of the policies of the Trump Administration would the Rubio Administration be following?

2) What percentage of your loathing of President Trump is due to his policies, and what percentage to his personality?

Ok, honest answer from a former Republican.

Rubio would have been a lousy president - he essentially would have been GWB the sequel. The guy had Paul ****ing Wolfowitz as his primary foreign policy advisor. He is an empty suit, a GOP lackey. He would however have stuck with existing trade deals and tried to get TPP passed, and he likely would have proposed more sensible policies on immigration. His judicial choices would be equivalent, and the same tax plan would have gone through. He would have come out against Obamacare, failed like Trump, but then not tried to sabotage it behind the scenes. He probably would have been just as foolish with the Iran deal, but perhaps not. Smarter leaders like Macron might have knocked enough sense into his bot program to get him to settle for a couple of minor asthetic changes and proclaim victory.

I would not like a Rubio presidency, but I don't think it would have set our country back a few decades, which is what I believe the net effect of Trump will be.

Archived