Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yes. He is talking about a group. In this case, he is talking about two people who attacked him. 

And what a vicious attack it was.

James: He's trying to divide our sport, but at the end of the day, sport is the reason why we all come together.

Lemon: What would you say to the President if he was sitting right here?

James: I would never sit across from him. I'd sit across from Barack, though.

33 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yes. He is talking about a group. In this case, he is talking about two people who attacked him. 

you know, this could be true, AND so can all of the other facts that point to him being a racist.

There's a bunch of folks who attack him and he ignores. LeBron is not only black, he's rich as hell and world famous which puts him in Trump's world as an enemy..   and he's talking to CNN, which is unforgivable for the ongoing brainwash-the-rubes operation.

~Bang

45 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Deep State. Probably Illuminati. Possible Bildebergers. Unconfirmed on Trilateral involvement. Definitely not Lizards.

You already heard the excuse used. 

The commission didn't find anything because all them liberal states refused to hand over their entire voter database to a voter suppression data mining operation. 

2 hours ago, Bang said:

you know, this could be true, AND so can all of the other facts that point to him being a racist.

There's a bunch of folks who attack him and he ignores. LeBron is not only black, he's rich as hell and world famous which puts him in Trump's world as an enemy..   and he's talking to CNN, which is unforgivable for the ongoing brainwash-the-rubes operation.

~Bang

Steve Kerr & Gregg Popovich have said much more and worse about him than LeBron has

45 suddenly gets a silent with those 2 though

2 hours ago, Bang said:

There's a bunch of folks who attack him and he ignores.

LeBron is not only black, he's rich as hell and world famous which puts him in Trump's world as an enemy..   and he's talking to CNN, which is unforgivable for the ongoing brainwash-the-rubes operation.

~Bang

Yes, both things can be true, and probably are.  Your post is correct. LeBron happens to be black, but, don’t you think Donald would have attacked him, said the same stuff, even if he were white??

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

No, you are clearly not with me. You arnt even with history or stated facts at this point. You are with the rest of these people excusing this evil because its more convenient for you instead of admitting your wrong. 

It's a problem and you are unfortunately part of it. Play on that side all you want. But you delude yourself. It's a shame because you seem smart enough to understand my original point that you didn't reply to (that none of his statements be taken in a vacuum) but you wont even challange it because you know your wrong and you dont care. 

Stop wasting your time. She doesn’t think Donald Trump is racist.

58 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Steve Kerr & Gregg Popovich have said much more and worse about him than LeBron has

45 suddenly gets a silent with those 2 though

He's extremely threatened by LeBron.  LeBron is self made, a winner, loved and respected.  All the things he's not.  And he's black.  Trump is racist and he can't stand criticism or activism from prominent black athletes because to him, and to racist right wingers (Laura Ingraham), it's uppity black people getting out of their place.

I had considered posting this in "random thought thread" but, perhaps it is too political for that thread so i think this is the next-most relevant thread....

Heritage

Six years ago my son shot up his last string of heroin
smuggled here from some South-American ****hole.

And she’s all I have left. My sweet girl - jailbait for unwanted
undocumented gang-bangers living tax free on my dime.

And I have to protect her. Sharia law is coming, believe me.
They said 9/11 couldn’t happen but the planes still crashed.

And I have to be proud for her. So I stand for my country.
Soon as the truck fixed up i’ll fly the stripes and stars.

And America has to be great for her. So i’ll settle down
for a little slumber so I won’t have to see her disgrace.

25 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

And I have to protect her. Sharia law is coming, believe me.

red flag

26 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

They said 9/11 couldn’t happen

This is such a BS premise. The threat of Islamic terrorism dates back to at least the Beirut Marine Barracks bombing and played out in many movies. See True Lies.

Archived