Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Great, more talking past each other.

My take (aside from this being "FAKE NEWS" because Trump allegedly doesn't watch CNN) is that if Trump really felt the need to respond to Lebron's comments, could've responded by saying the kneeling issue is about patriotism, not race.

But instead he just calls Lebron and Don Lemon "dumb."  Hardly presidential.

Only 6.5 more years left, folks. 

For the record.  I think Lebron is the goat.  And very smart.  And a dick for leaving Cleveland twice.  And I hate the NBA because the Wizards have zero chance of ever winning a title.  There are apparently rules that some teams don’t have to follow.  

And Trump is an idiot for going after James.  

Good enough for you folks?

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

ED6E982A-0168-4A84-8341-664C4F072257.png

What in the hell is wrong with this dude. But by all means, please keep picking fights with a global icon and one of the most popular athletes in the world. Should go over well for you 

This is such low hanging fruit for LeBron to respond lol. He could easily just say "I'm opening schools to benefit children in my community. How's Trump "University" these days?

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

The "stupid moves" I used to love was when Sean Hannity used to pick fights with Jon Stewart.  Talk about an unfair fight.  

'

I always loved that as well. Hannity was just so outgunned in that battle. If he weren't such a colossal prick, I'd feel sorry for him...like seeing a disabled kid get beaten up.

But he is a colossal prick, so I feel nothing for him (besides contempt).

45 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Great, more talking past each other.

My take (aside from this being "FAKE NEWS" because Trump allegedly doesn't watch CNN) is that if Trump really felt the need to respond to Lebron's comments, could've responded by saying the kneeling issue is about patriotism, not race.

But instead he just calls Lebron and Don Lemon "dumb."  Hardly presidential.

Only 6.5 more years left, folks. 

While I agree that Trump will be reelected, it won't be 6.5 years.  The country will split apart in 2021 and Trump will he dictator for life in his U.S.A. 

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

ED6E982A-0168-4A84-8341-664C4F072257.png

What in the hell is wrong with this dude. But by all means, please keep picking fights with a global icon and one of the most popular athletes in the world. Should go over well for you 

I thought he didn’t watch CNN.

Also, “low intelligence” is white supremacist coded language.

I'm actually pretty shocked to see tmz go in on the cheeto like this, but I'm ecstatic to see it :)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/04/donald-trump-lebron-james-don-lemon-dumb-tweet-twitter/

Donald Trump, the man who callously separated children from their parents and forever traumatized them in the process, has viciously attacked LeBron James, the man who just opened a school for hundreds of poor children, probably saving them in the process.

The most vile President ever to hold office just tweeted, "Lebron (sic) James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron (sic) look smart, which isn't easy to do.  I like Mike."

LeBron was on CNN this week, unveiling plans for the I Promise School in his hometown of Akron -- which has open its doors to 3rd and 4th graders, and set to expand to 1st - 8th graders by 2022.  LeBron is giving every student all sorts of benefits, from bicycles to free tuition at the Univ. of Akron.

Trump, who bumbles through speeches and brags how he is unprepared, is clearly continuing his campaign of hatred and prejudice.

What's especially amazing ... LeBron actually exercised restraint on Lemon's show in criticizing the President. The grossly insecure President, who is manic over and obsessed with cable news, simply cannot handle criticism and responds with wild and baseless personal attacks.

Don Lemon responded by saying, "Who's the real dummy? A man who puts kids in classrooms or one who puts kids in cages? #BeBest."

Disagree with Donald Trump and join the long line of noble citizens on his Enemies List ... a list on which it is an honor to be included. 

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

there's a pattern if you care to look

I agree... every time someone says something he doesn’t like about him he attacks them personally, says they are ugly, stupid, or fake... he does that no matter what their race is....

im not arguing that he’s not a racist, but this is a particularly poor example for Dan rather to get so worked up about.

4 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Once again the liberal mindset.  Anyone who doesn’t join in the hysterics must be a Trump defender. 

There is is a world that exists outside of your circle jerk.  Check it out sometime 

Oh wait what are the buzzwords the orange cheeto's crew uses, the same Douchebag you defend on here with semantics bull****..... Someone got  "triggered", you sound like a sensitive "snowflake"...... You need your safe space? 

Defend the pig in the Whitehouse and when you get called out for being covered in pig ****... Don't whine 

4 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

For the record.  I think Lebron is the goat.  And very smart.  And a dick for leaving Cleveland twice.  And I hate the NBA because the Wizards have zero chance of ever winning a title.  There are apparently rules that some teams don’t have to follow.  

And Trump is an idiot for going after James.  

Good enough for you folks?

Oh, you don't get a cookie champ or a "atta" boy.....

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

But what Trump meant was......... 

Archived