Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ive seen you piss and moan about people on twitter being mean to you on here

I’m not on twitter

youve confused me with another poster

do I get to ridicule you now? If I make stupid requests will you be forced to honor them? If not can I follow you throughout the forum for a few weeks and point out in other threads that you’re too stupid to read?

or should we just accept you have me confused with another poster and move on?

Just now, tshile said:

I’m not on twitter

youve confused me with someone else

do I get to ridicule you now? If I make stupid requests will you be forced to honor them? If not can I follow you throughout the forum for a few weeks and point out in other threads that you’re too stupid to read?

or should we just accept you have me confused and move on?

You didn’t tell me last week that the majority of the liberals on twitter say they don’t care about you and that’s why you don’t care about anyone else? 

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

but I’m being ridiculous for asking for quotes of people saying the things he’s saying are being said.

Also I don’t think you asking him that was ridiculous. 

If someone says something about you, and you ask them to support where they got that, that seems fine

How you responded after he acknowledged he had you confused with someone else is what I found ridiculous. You accused him of being unable to read. 

Just seemed really dumb and petty. Especially since I’ve confused you two before. 

The fact that you then confused me with someone else is just hilarious though

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You didn’t tell me last week that the majority of the liberals on twitter say they don’t care about you and that’s why you don’t care about anyone else? 

I said the majority here

at some point sOmeone made a comment about me not being able to handle twitter (you?) at which point I said it was not twitter.  I don’t use twitter. The only tweets I see are the ones you all post here and the ones media puts in articles. 

Maybe lean how to read better, you know?

or maybe it’s just an easy mistake to make on forum full of people you don’t actually know?

27 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He calls the press the enemy of the people every week.  Our "Constitutionalist" right-wing friends eat it up with a laugh.  

Way to miss the point librul. The real threat to the country are messageboard lefties. 

53 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Most important topics to discuss:

-Pelosi/AOC's feud 

-Trump's racist tweet

Not only is Trump a shoo-in for 2020 but I'm starting to worry about 2024 and beyond.

This country seems doomed.

I though the dems inability to beat him in 2016 was bad. 

If they lose in 2020 then I’m going to make fun of the dems here relentlessly for 4 years. That would be a monumental failure. 

I’m holding out hope that none of it matters until September 2020 and after. Right now doesn’t look great 

(though I like some of the dem candidates and AOC)

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

I though the dems inability to beat him in 2016 was bad. 

If they lose in 2020 then I’m going to make fun of the dems here relentlessly for 4 years. That would be a monumental failure. 

Assuming we’re all still around....

I wonder what things will/would be like in this country after another 4+ years of Trump and co.  😥

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

(Though, I will say the idea of killing a 1/3 of the US population is not a good idea and something I don't think people should generally be embracing or being putting forward as a good idea.)

Are you English?

"During the Kuala Lumpur-to-Perth leg of British Airways Flight 9 on 24 June 1982, volcanic ash caused all four engines of the Boeing 747 aircraft to fail. Although pressed for time as the aircraft rapidly lost altitude, Captain Eric Moody still managed to make an announcement to the passengers: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress."[

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

Assuming we’re all still around....

I wonder what things will/would be like in this country after another 4+ years of Trump and co.  😥

Scary thought. I say scary because there’s a lot of options and many of them are bad and I have no reason to favor one over others. 

Were in a bad spot. We need a leader. And we need serious reforms to education and media. 

We need to stop catering to stupid people. We’ve spent decades fighting Darwin. Well those decisions are staring us in the face now. 

If the Dems don't win the White House in 2020, it may be time to abandon the "omg the Dems are just soooo crazy and left" narrative and acknowledge the real problem....there are way more incompetent voters than we previously thought. 

Donald Trump should have no place in American politics. Period.  It doesn't matter if you are a Republican, Conservative, Libertarian.  If you fall into one of those categories or a similar one, you should be rallying in the streets even harder than liberals to demand a better candidate to represent you.  

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

Though, I will say the idea of killing a 1/3 of the US population is not a good idea and something I don't think people should generally be embracing or being putting forward as a good idea.)

Fine

can we swap them with the 20ish million illegals living here?

cause if you were willing to hike across multiple (much less 1) country to get here and risk everything knowing you’re not even legally here, then you’re likely a harder worker, more driven, and likely smarter than the bottom 60%

Most of the ones I’ve worked with were, at least. 

Id be stoked to eject our trash and let those people in. 

We got lots of trash. Lots of it. 

Give us your tired etc we’ll give you our trash

---

@NoCalMike i deleted my response to you. i decided i don't like it (my response) i'll try again later.

56 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Are you English?

"During the Kuala Lumpur-to-Perth leg of British Airways Flight 9 on 24 June 1982, volcanic ash caused all four engines of the Boeing 747 aircraft to fail. Although pressed for time as the aircraft rapidly lost altitude, Captain Eric Moody still managed to make an announcement to the passengers: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress."[

No.  But I also don't think that LD506 is being seriously literally with his post (i.e. if tomorrow he had the power to kill 1/3 of the US population, I don't think he'd do it), and he's a long way from having the power to do so.

So I think your comparison is not really apt.  LD506's post is not likely to lead to the death anybody ever.  Much less imminently.

(You seem to be crying over essentially nothing, but I also wanted to explicitly include that statement in post (that I don't generally think needs to be said) just in case.

And I suspect if you thought it was serious, you'd actually be calling the FBI or some other authorities (as would I).  In fact if I believed that LD506 was really and seriously considering killing anybody much less a 1/3 of the US population, I would (and hope you would) call the authorities.

So that the focus of responses to my post would be the actual important part of the post and now what I didn't say.

Though you still managed to miss the important part.

You've taken essentially a garbage comment, that you believe is garbage, made a on football message board and are acting like it has any significance.  Now, I will say, I think it would be better if he hadn't made the comment.

But let's face it, it isn't nearly as serious as a plane that is about crash.  Or you and I would be doing something.

But that's what you want to focus on instead of things that are actually important.)

2 hours ago, PeterMP said:

Is repealing an amendment gutting the Bill of Rights?

I don't want this to become a gun control debate.  There have been many who have called for repealing the 2nd. nonniey mention the 1st.  Changing/repealing 20% of the bill of rights, especially the first to since some claim the founding fathers "ranked" them, is certainly a change so large I don't think our country has ever seen.  So while "gutting" isn't probably the best word, it isn't far off.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Would you not verify that I was the poster you were talking about before calling me out as someone supporting genocide? 

Cause I would verify that before I did it to you or him. I dont like that kinda stuff. Its not hard to do, either. 

Probably no.  I mixed up CousinsCowgirl with Cooked Crack a while back.  Don't remember what exactly it was but I think it was something pretty serious.  And when one of them called me out on mis-quoting them, I went back and looked, and then owned up and said my bad.  And so did nonniey.  Again, **** happens.  

16 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

No.  But I also don't think that LD506 is being seriously literally with is post (i.e. if tomorrow he had the power to kill 1/3 of the US population, I don't think he'd do it), and he's a long way from having the power to do so.

So I think your comparison is not really apt.  LD506's post is not likely to lead to the death anybody ever.  Much less imminently.

(You seem to be crying over essentially nothing, but I also wanted to explicitly include that statement in post (that I don't generally think needs to be said) just in case.

And I suspect if you thought it was serious, you'd actually be calling the FBI or some other authorities (as would I).  In fact if I believed that LD506 was really and seriously considering killing anybody, I would (and hope you would) call the authorities.

So that the focus of responses to my post would be the actual important part of the post and now what I didn't say.

Though you still managed to miss the important part.

You've taken essentially a garbage comment, that you believe is garbage, made a on football message board and are acting like it has any significance.  Now, I will say, I think it would be better if he hadn't made the comment.

But let's face it, it isn't nearly as serious as a plane that is about crash.  Or you and I would be doing something.)

You need to go back to the original contention that the progressive left was as wack-a-doo as the Trumpsters . I used this forum to show the nutty/intolerant comments came from the progressives of this forum and only the progressives. And boy oh boy did they prove my point in the follow on responses.

16 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

N........

But let's face it, it isn't nearly as serious as a plane that is about crash.  Or you and I would be doing something.)

Actually the plane engine problem was to highlight the British propensity for understatement not what is going on in the country.

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

You need to go back to the original contention that the progressive left was as wack-a-doo as the Trumpsters . I used this forum to show the nutty/intolerant comments came from the progressives of this forum and only the progressives. And boy oh boy did they prove my point in the follow on responses.

... only in your own mind :unsure:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Trump says racist, sexist, militant things and the Republicans all scurry around saying it's all rhetorical.

Someone on the Left speaks rhetorically and they all faint!

LOL, gotta love it, keep clutching those pearls ladies.

Meh, it’s because the left is usually the one complaining about offensive language...  is that “what aboutism”? Maybe, but the left is the one virtue signaling over the importance of political correctness.

however

I don’t think you can compare a lot of the things Trump gets away with that what Omar said about Israel as a state. I also don’t think it’s reasonable to compare what someone on the left says on a message board to what the president of the United States says and then claim that the left is just as bad as the right.

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Maybe I’ve changed but I’m not going to put people talking about how we’d be better off getting rid of the racists and the homophobes etc

Equal to

people actually trying to pass laws that hurt people because of their sexual orientation or race. 

One seems like venting and the other seems like... doing. 

He's an inept moron, and I cannot believe that there are those who still support him and will vote for him, but then they are inept morons too.

We had the British Ambassador forced to resign because the ****er had the nerve to tell the damn truth.

We literally have 60% of this country screaming that he's a moron, 30% are busy pointing at some other moron, and still more than 30% will vote for him given the opportunity.

Archived