Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

Sorry, but the check and balance that's failed, here, is the voters. 

Congress is protecting Trump because they believe that they will actually be punished if they behave ethically. 

If the voters had a problem with Trump's open corruption, the GOP would all be attacking him faster than twa can move a goalpost  

Eh, I'd say they were both failures.

24 minutes ago, Larry said:

Sorry, but the check and balance that's failed, here, is the voters. 

Congress is protecting Trump because they believe that they will actually be punished if they behave ethically. 

If the voters had a problem with Trump's open corruption, the GOP would all be attacking him faster than twa can move a goalpost  

You can say that about 2016, but not 2018. Largest Dem gains in Congress’ history. 

So, the voter check tried to send a message despite massive gerrymandering, suppression, and other anti-democratic practices. 

Yes, the final and fail-safe check is the voter, but the checks that are supposed to be in place in between elections have failed us. 

15 hours ago, clietas said:

Yeah but this is Barrs second go round as AG. He did a solid job covering Reagans tookus. Trump is a bit more troublesome. Barr prolly likes a good challenge tho.

Well, he did interview for the job on FUX mews so he had to know what he was getting into and that he would be hated throughout history for his part in screwing America over.

8 hours ago, Skintime said:

BREAKING: Donald Trump's supporters, have been removing ceiling fans from their trailers, after president Trump claimed they cause cancer.

One of the pics from her twitter:

D3a_Wj3U0AE3iNt.jpg:large

Trump Is Already Plotting His Post-White House Tell-All Memoir

Do we not have an appropriate thread on this: the President of the United States hiring outside attorneys to represent him in a fight over his tax returns, which every single Presidential candidate for decades has released. It's his right to do so, but is he putting up a wall of attorney client privelge around this that rots to high even... more than he normal.

Can someone please explain to me why being under audit is even a viable excuse?

I mean obviously its bull**** but why cant we say "why would that matter"?

Is there something I'm missing, how is releasing his taxes going to have any effect on an audit?

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Same reason why he can say "no collusion" and not have every reporter in the room point out that collusion has been proven. 

Sad but true.

An audit is designed to find nefarious activity in regards to your tax filing and trump is basically saying I can't show you I have nothing to hide because the people trying to find things I've hidden may find them.

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Sad but true.

An audit is designed to find nefarious activity in regards to your tax filing and trump is basically saying I can't show you I have nothing to hide because the people trying to find things I've hidden may find them.

More like "I can't show you the written documents that my investigators already have". 

:) 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Can someone please explain to me why being under audit is even a viable excuse?

I mean obviously its bull**** but why cant we say "why would that matter"?

Is there something I'm missing, how is releasing his taxes going to have any effect on an audit?

It's an excuse pure and simple. Like was said, his base won't give a ****.

Trump is the only person I have ever seen using audit as a shield. 

I wonder if the audit is real. From what I have read about his presidency and private organizations, he should be under the constant audit he claims.  

On 4/5/2019 at 10:05 AM, Skintime said:

BREAKING: Donald Trump's supporters, have been removing ceiling fans from their trailers, after president Trump claimed they cause cancer.

I'm so disappointed this turned out to be a joke. :kickcan:

Archived