Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Isifhan said:

It amazes me that person after person will debase themselves for this guy.  Hey I might have some morals...nah let me be a terrible human being to uphold the crazy policies of this guy...THIS guy.   Throw some more kids in the cages, chop chop.   I hope these folks will be held accountable once this administration is out of power. 

There are thousands of people in DC who will willingly do anything to be close to power, morals and ethics be damned.

Washington is Hollywood for morally bankrupt nerds.

56 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There are thousands of people in DC who will willingly do anything to be close to power, morals and ethics be damned.

Washington is Hollywood for morally bankrupt nerds.

I get it - but the power in this admin's case is ridiculously fleeting.  When you got a guy setting records for turnover in an administration (and not only turnover but in 95% of the cases your former boss **** talks you after you're gone) you walk into the situation knowing your time is limited. That's worth it?  I guess it has to be which is sad.  I seriously hope some of these folks go to jail when there's real accountability in office. 

"the president and his daughter very obviously helped the Iranian regime launder money via a deal in Azerbaijan aren’t bigger news I can’t really answer. "

Does someone have a link for this story? Because to be honest, I missed it completely.

7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

"the president and his daughter very obviously helped the Iranian regime launder money via a deal in Azerbaijan aren’t bigger news I can’t really answer. "

Does someone have a link for this story? Because to be honest, I missed it completely.

Here's the 2017 New Yorker Article I think they're referencing. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

**** all the GOP office holders, especially the ones pre-dumb **** tea party, that simply go along with all this as if it’s perfectly normal.

I do think a lot of this is combination of an attempted distraction from Mueller’s actual report and his taxes and appealing to as many racist people as possible.

It will be interesting to see Clarence Thomas contort enough to be okay with acting secretaries under this admin. He already argued in 2017 that there was no constitutional basis for having acting cabinet members and that the Presidents powers are limited to fill these positions without Senate confirmation.

51 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It will be interesting to see Clarence Thomas contort enough to be okay with acting secretaries under this admin. He already argued in 2017 that there was no constitutional basis for having acting cabinet members and that the Presidents powers are limited to fill these positions without Senate confirmation.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2017/03/opinion-analysis-court-limits-acting-appointments-fill-vacancies/

The thing is, if no one has said no and for the most part Trump has gotten away with most of the idiocy he wants... there is no reason why he should ever hit the brakes, show an instance of caution, or hesitate in the slightest from any idea that pops into his head. No matter how corrupt, no matter how unconstitutional, no matter how harmful to the country.

McConnell has all but declared,"Anything goes!" and the Senate is trying to pack the court with enough ideological nuts that the one semi-functioning check will fall to ashes.

Archived