Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

If anyone missed it go and watch the Mnuchin-Waters exchange from his hearing yesterday. He apparently had a Bahrainian person waiting to meet him and wanted to leave the Committee Meeting. Didn't anyone tell him what America First meant?

This guy is not worthy or dignified enough to be Treasury Secretary. It's embarrassinf.

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

If anyone missed it go and watch the Mnuchin-Waters exchange from his hearing yesterday. He apparently had a Bahrainian person waiting to meet him and wanted to leave the Committee Meeting. Didn't anyone tell him what America First meant?

This guy is not worthy or dignified enough to be Treasury Secretary. It's embarrassinf.

I like how she clearly told him he can go if he wants. And when he was like naw Ill stay if you make me she we like "Ok lets go 6 more hours" and he basically **** himself in front of the committee. I know they hate that **** lol. They cant do anything about it though. 

I'm sad to say that executive order was signed at our brand new training facility in Crosby texas.

I feel like I'm living in some alternate reality, trump and Republicans are totally anti union and push right to work laws non stop but come to our training facility and sign a couple executive orders that might get us a little work and suddenly we're cheering and acting like you're our best friend.

I was so disappointed to watch that speech he gave, it really did pain me to see it.

Archived