Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

lol @ when Kerry was like "U srs bro?" and Massy got all mister-finger-pointy "HEY BUSTER, THIS IS SERIOUS!"

I'm actually starting to wonder whether Republican lawmakers are even sentient beings anymore, or if they were replaced by relatively small Python scripts while we weren't watching.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

McConnell: But we'll vote for the nominees anyway because Republicans. Still a tool.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

lol @ when Kerry was like "U srs bro?" and Massy got all mister-finger-pointy "HEY BUSTER, THIS IS SERIOUS!"

I'm actually starting to wonder whether Republican lawmakers are even sentient beings anymore, or if they were replaced by relatively small Python scripts while we weren't watching.

There's a reason why the TV show V was so popular.

White House officials first broached the plan in a Nov. 16 email, asking officials at several agencies whether members of the caravan could be arrested at the border and then bused “to small- and mid-sized sanctuary cities,” places where local authorities have refused to hand over illegal immigrants for deportation.

The White House told U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that the plan was intended to alleviate a shortage of detention space but also served to send a message to Democrats. The attempt at political retribution raised alarm within ICE, with a top official responding that it was rife with budgetary and liability concerns, and noting that “there are PR risks as well.”

Cool cool cool.

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Cool cool cool.

This seems logical to me.  If you are going to release illegal immigrants, you should release the where they are wanted, eg sanctuary cities.  It is certainly a better idea than detaining them in overcrowded shelters, and taking their kids away.   I like how Pelosi supports illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities until they are released into said cities. 

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This seems logical to me.  If you are going to release illegal immigrants, you should release the where they are wanted, eg sanctuary cities.  It is certainly a better idea than detaining them, and taking their kids away. 

Except you don't dump them there. You coordinate with those cities and states to make sure that the transition is smooth and the bureaucracy is set up to support them. You don't to-

"Surprise! Now, work it out!"

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Except you don't dump them there. You coordinate with those cities and states to make sure that the transition is smooth and the bureaucracy is set up to support them. You don't to-

"Surprise! Now, work it out!"

meh, tomato tomato. We don’t know the exact plan or what kind of notice the sanctuary cities would have had, because it was never implemented. It would have been funny to see those “sanctuary cities” sue to keep illegal immigrants from being bussed in, which is exactly what would of happened.  All we know is what was said by two disgruntled dhs officials.

Whoever came up with the idea, mad props. 

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

meh, tomato tomato. We don’t know the exact plan or what kind of notice the sanctuary cities would have had, because it was never implemented. It would have been funny to see those “sanctuary cities” sue to keep illegal immigrants from being bussed in, which is exactly what would of happened.

Whoever came up with the idea, mad props. 

When people tell you who they are, believe them. 

If the ideas are

1) detain all the illegals in shelters and put their kids into foster homes.

2) ship illegals to cities that want them, keeping the families intact

we should all be in agreement that option two is a good option.  It’s even a better idea that just letting them go wherever they are detained at. 

Sure, some degree of coordination would be necessary, and I think that that would have happened if the plan was implemented (until the governors and mayors in sanctuary cities refused to play ball).

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If the ideas are

1) detain all the illegals in shelters and put their kids into foster homes.

2) ship illegals to cities that want them, keeping the families intact

we should all be in agreement that option two is a good option.  It’s even a better idea that just letting them go wherever they are detained at. 

Sure, some degree of coordination would be necessary, and I think that that would have happened if the plan was implemented (until the governors and mayors in sanctuary cities refused to play ball).

They’re asylum seekers.

Choosing between a **** sandwich or a **** sandwich with nails in it in a reality in which there are oddly no other options.

Now let me explain why the **** sandwich I’m forcing you to eat is actually very tasty and healthy for you.

Archived