Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - cow****ers at REDSKINS

TK

1 minute ago, DallasDoesDamage said:

I was trying to be amicable.

Btw, before your ass gets booted, your team sucks. You should not be proud of beating us. We're playing like one of the worst teams in the league, if not the worst. Should've been a blow out by you guys if you were in any way good. Terrible team. 

Just now, SkinssRvA said:

Gruden is a loser.  Barry is less than a loser.  Cousins has no moxie.  Breeland has been terrible.  Norman is the only one on our team worth a damn, and honestly he doesn't deserve the **** around him.  

First thing that needs to happen is Barry needs to be fired.  Absolute dross, and he should probably be blackballed from the sport of football if I'm being honest.  He's that bad.  

What I don't get with Breeland is that he has always played very well when lining up at the LOS and we play him off on every god damn snap.

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

So, we're just a terrible team, again? This is too much. I don't care what anyone says, the organization was doing things right for once... this shouldn't be happening again. 

It's just nonsensical. No one reply with "because this coach or that player sucks"... just stop it, I know they're playing terribly. Still makes no sense it's this bad. 

I think, and I can't believe that I'm going to say it, but it was over confidence.  

They just didn't prepare, coach or acquire players to be successful.  They read more into the final 10 regular season games.  They should have looked at the playoff game.  

And stupidity in hiring Barry.  

Ah, same ****, different year. 

Things are looking up ... only to come crashing right back down. 

I have no answers. Nothing at all. Of course we give the Cowboy rookie his first pro win. Of course we get to see Almo do his home run move in our stadium for the go-ahead TD. Of course we see the QB we were all thrilled about revert to his fetal-position soft, gutless self. Of course we don't make it on 4th and 1...blah, blah, blah. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Our QB missed 3 or even 4 wide open TD passes and the coach is the problem? Please. DC might suck but the problem on offense today was clearly the execution

Uhhhhh that coach has babied Kirk from day one.  Kirk has been AWFUL against good team since he's been in the league but you wouldn't know it the way Gruden defends that loser...lol

2 minutes ago, Panninho said:

I'm with you on the missed holding calls but come on. Lichtensteiger is an 8 year vet and he has one job here and screws it up. This team is pathetic. I hope Barry has to go. Cousins was awful today. You just can't see any growth. Still looks like a rookie.

no every rookie I see play better then kirk

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

So, we're just a terrible team, again? This is too much. I don't care what anyone says, the organization was doing things right for once... this shouldn't be happening again. 

It's just nonsensical. No one reply with "because this coach or that player sucks"... just stop it, I know they're playing terribly. Still makes no sense it's this bad. 

It makes a lot of sense that our defense is playing poorly, considering our GM left it for dead this offseason. There's no talent to be found in that front 7. It's a joke. 

It also makes sense that Kirk has badly regressed. Happens to a lot of QBs after breakout seasons. He never was especially great, but a Kirk without confidence is basically useless to us. His gamer attitude was his best quality. Now he's shook already. 

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Our QB missed 3 or even 4 wide open TD passes and the coach is the problem? Please. DC might suck but the problem on offense today was clearly the execution

He picked that DC. He also kept calling those fade routes that weren't working and called that moronic 3rd and 1 run by CT.

Not saying he's top of the blame list, but Gruden didn't really have a great day.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Yep let's bring back LeRibeus. 

Kory Lich is nowhere near even being a problem right now. The O-Line is actually the only position group meeting expectations. 

Yeah the center with 4 penalties in 2 games is nowhere near being a problem.  Sure. Whatever. lol

Archived