Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carson Wentz is probably the best young QB in the NFL.

Westbrook36

3 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

lol, nice to see Westy back. It's been so long since he had something to drop on us, poor guy. Eagles left him with literally no material. :ols: 

I was worried a little bit about Wentz, but now I'm 100% sure he's going to stink it up thanks to Westy. 

@SpacePenguin totally called a Westy drive by here: 

:rofl89:

LOL, yeah I mean.....any glimmer of hope for the Eagles at the start of a season, and it's like clockwork. :)

"roughly half of what the Skins did" you're such a dick westy lol

besides, we were more interested in how rg3 was getting routinely clobbered, in some morbid way.  I actually forgot the name of whoever was throwing the ball for the green team.

have fun with your little rebuild period ;) we've been doing that for a minute while everyone else in the NFC east already thought they were great, and still do.  (we say that too tho, but people laugh at us).  

but it is funny: here we are, skins people, judging the iggles for trading a bunch of picks to get a qb, since we know how that can fail.  but really we're proving that you can overcome that failure pretty quickly as long as you build your team.  so do yourself a favor and don't hang your hat on whoever that was throwing the football today.

Dang.  You gotta give Westy credit for this much:  his absurdly blind optimism,  biased as it is,  must be some tough sledding more years than not with the 53 guys the Iggles usually decide to roll with.  Me personally,  not a glass is half empty or a glass if half full guy;  I'm more of a "who the hell took a drink out of my glass?!?" mentality.

Archived