Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carson Wentz is probably the best young QB in the NFL.

Westbrook36

By probably, I mean definitely.  How quickly the pungent stink of Charles Kelly has been washed off of the Birds as Dreamy McDreamboat does what he has done his entire life: dominate. 

I will be honest, I was worried when I first learned the Eagles were trading roughly half of what the Skins did in perhaps the most lopsided trade in recent history for a Div 1-AA QB who is a ginger.....but you just can't teach size, arm strength, intelligence and moxy.  Coupled with Howie "lopsided trade city" running trains on opposing GMs, the future couldn't be brighter.

Good luck with everything, guys.  The Eagles have the division locked up for the next 12-14 years.  That's what happens when you get your hands on a Brady, Rodgers, Wentz.  It's just the way it is.  Sorry.

p.s. I am deploying to Iraq in November so I won't be able to reply much unless the Eagles are really doing well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2016 Philadelphia Eagles. Normalcy is about to be restored. 

image.jpeg

Poor Westie.

He had to wait all the way to the end of the first week of the season to find something.... ANYTHING.... to hang his pointy hat on, and have hope for the season.

Meager as that hope is.

Wentz and the Iggles beating a lowly Browns team trying to manage with our cast-off QB.

Yay. :ols: :eagles_suck:

Hell yeah! It's great to have you back thank you :)

2 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Can we please close this thread. This guys does this every year to start problems. No one in their right minds thinks the Iggles will ever fill that empty case 

Relax and enjoy it :)

lol, nice to see Westy back. It's been so long since he had something to drop on us, poor guy. Eagles left him with literally no material. :ols: 

I was worried a little bit about Wentz, but now I'm 100% sure he's going to stink it up thanks to Westy. 

@SpacePenguin totally called a Westy drive by here: 

:rofl89:

Archived