Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carson Wentz is probably the best young QB in the NFL.

Westbrook36

What a great day....the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and Carson Wentz is the toast of the NFL.  Dare I say he is the best QB in the NFL?  I don't know but Pro Football Focus has him rated as the best QB after two weeks. It must really be tough to watch this kid take over the league.  

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

What a great day....the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and Carson Wentz is the toast of the NFL.  Dare I say he is the best QB in the NFL?  I don't know but Pro Football Focus has him rated as the best QB after two weeks. It must really be tough to watch this kid take over the league.  

image.jpeg

I wonder if they will still make him take part in rookie shenanigans like polishing the teams Super Bowl trophies.....Guess that won't take him long.

7 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

Guess you haven't learned that your team subsequently fails every time you start beating your meat over a new Eagles coach or player.  

Please continue.  

What QB in the NFL would you take over Wentz?  The Eagles have a top 3 QB for the next 18 years. Glory days are here again. 

I thought the Steelers were one of the top teams in the league?  Maybe they are. Maybe they just played the best team in the NFL and this game isn't a good barometer. 

52 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

What QB in the NFL would you take over Wentz?  The Eagles have a top 3 QB for the next 18 years. Glory days are here again. 

I thought the Steelers were one of the top teams in the league?  Maybe they are. Maybe they just played the best team in the NFL and this game isn't a good barometer. 

He and the team look good but I remember back in 2012 us skins fans felt we had our franchise Qb for many years to come, and then the next year began. 

Archived