Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September (2017)

BornaSkinsFan83

11 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Ive never been to a juggalo party and heard maybe 30 seconds of ICP music (sucked) but I would definitely go. Dressing up all weird then getting weird with a whole bunch of weirdos sounds like a good day to me.  

I don't know about dressing up but I always like to hit all the big marches and stuff downtown--from Jon Srewart/Colbert to Glen Beck--just to see the crazies. I always enjoy it. Definitely will check this out. 

Plus hey, bust out an oldschool 90's hustle from back in the day: print up a bunch of colored strips and cut them into tabs. Easy payday. Especially with this crowd.

(jk)

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I didn't know ICP was still a thing...weren't they running to somebody's rescue in rasslin' a decade ago?

hell, i took my nephew to a concert at the 9:30 club like 20 years ago.  the band has to be getting up there in age.

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I didn't know ICP was still a thing...weren't they running to somebody's rescue in rasslin' a decade ago?

A little further back. They had a brief run in then WWF with the Oddities and later WCW, and rlfeuded with the Filthy Animals. Something I'd very much like to forget 

On 8/19/2016 at 11:54 AM, zoony said:

There is no way all those lard asses are walking that far in Sept heat

:rofl89:I was just dropping in to mention how that's a whole lot of walking for some of those hosses and got to your comment so I was laughing how we had the same reaction.

I remain skeptical to the turn out for some of these factors. Transportation being another :ols:.

Honestly, I used to watch documentaries and mini-docs I could find on them out of morbid curiosity. Some different types of people, yes, but some were pleasant enough and had overall an optimistic personal philosophy but who knows if it were the whip-its, Cheetos and Jack Daniels contributing. 

• 5 months later...

Archived