Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September (2017)

BornaSkinsFan83

Well... At least we have a year to build bunkers, collect supplies and stockpile arms

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/07/million-juggalo-march-to-descend-on-washington-dc-next-september/

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September

“We are going to explain to the world who the **** we really are"

In 2011, the FBI formally classified the Juggalos — Insane Clown Posse’s cult of Faygo-drinking, Tila Tequila-hating degenerate fans —  as a “loosely organized hybrid gang.” In 2014, ICP filed a federal lawsuit against the US Department of Justice in hopes of overturning the not-so-flattering designation. While they wait for a federal judge to hear their appeal, the Juggalos will take to the streets of Washington, DC for their own million-man-esque march.

According to Rolling Stone, ICP detailed their plans during a “seminar discussion” taking place at last weekend’s Gathering of the Juggalos. “In 2017, the weekend of September 17th, we need you,” Violent J told the audience. “We’re gonna do a ****ing march on Washington. They call the Juggalo World a movement, right? Well, let’s move!”

Scheduled for September 16th, the march will begin at the Lincoln Memorial, head down Constitution Avenue, and end at the Washington Monument, where the Juggalos will hold a protest rally. “We are going to explain to the world who the **** we really are,” Violent J added.

Along with the march, ICP plan to hold a free concert at the nearby amphitheater Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, Virginia, and will also host a picnic.

In other words, avoid the Washington, DC metropolitan area the weekend of September 17th, 2017.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

There's nothing wrong with calling break and starting over in this conversation before it gets out of hand.

Agreed...let's keep generalizations about race out of this...

To me it looks like the poor man's, hoodlum version of Burning Man

I think this is great. what better opportunity for parents and schools to show kids what can happen to them if they refuse to get an education.

there should be field trips planned, permission slips signed, and "do not feed the idiots' signs printed up.

~Bang

I've always thought they were a kinda harmless (except maybe to themselves) outlet for young people who like ICP music.  Are they known to cause trouble or something?  If I were in my twenties I could see going to a gathering just for the party.  The whole thing is undeniably silly but so was KISS nation back in the day.  I have a hard time thinking any of the ICP guys are any more cynical or any more of an opportunist than Gene Simmons.

Archived