Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September (2017)

BornaSkinsFan83

6 hours ago, China said:

So it takes them a year to set up a March but the women's march was orchestrated and executed within 2 months?

Slackers.

To be fair i doubt there are many juggalos in the DC area. I don't think I've ever met one. And then it's probably going to take a year for the average juggalo to save up enough for gas,  ****ty meth and faygo. Really might actually be smart planning on their part. 

• 5 weeks later...

Local Juggalo sentenced to prison for pinky amputation

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) – A Brown County man has been sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison for amputating a woman’s finger with a machete as a ritual to honor a fellow Insane Clown Posse fan.

Jonathan Schrap appeared in a Brown County court room Friday morning for a sentencing hearing. In addition to the prison sentence, a judge ordered Schrap to serve four-and-a-half years on extended supervision, and probation.

Judge John P. Zakowski seemed flabbergasted by the details of the case, “Where do you go with this? How can this happen? How can this even happen in Green Bay?”

Prosecutors say Schrap, the victim, and two others gathered at Schrap’s home last August to remember the Insane Clown Posse fan — or Juggalo — who had died last year.

As Action 2 News first reported last September, Schrap used a machete to make a deep cut in the woman’s arm and drank the blood from the cut. Later, someone brought up the idea of cutting off someone’s finger, and the woman volunteered her pinky. She said she was not using drugs or alcohol when this happened.

Her right pinky finger was amputated to the palm of her hand, causing her to bleed profusely. They attempted to cauterize the wound with a blow torch. When she went to her boyfriend’s house, the boyfriend’s mother convinced her to go to the emergency room, where hospital staff called police.

The woman told investigators she volunteered to have her arm cut and her finger cut off and she didn’t want anyone charged.

Video of the incident surfaced on YouTube.

Click on the link for the full article

• 5 months later...

Saw this on FB today.  Should be an interesting day on the mall! :rofl89:

Trump Supporters Planning the Mother of all Rallies

Unfortunately for the Trump supporters, they won’t be the only group in Washington that Saturday. In fact, they won’t even be the only group on the National Mall. In December, a website went online for the “Juggalo March” that will take place on the National Mall by the Lincoln Memorial. They even have a countdown clock on their website, tracking the minutes until they appear en masse at the same steps where Martin Luther King Jr. declared his dream.

more at link

23 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Didn't see this posted in my quick scan of the thread, if you want to know what they are about this is a pretty interesting documentary, weird and sort of poignant at the same time:

That was absolutely terrifying

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

But a well done documentary, right? Pretty bizarre, shows how disenfranchised parts of our society are.

Add: Oh, and don't do drugs kids, mmmkay?

It was incredibly depressing.  Its basically a large group of people who have nothing to live for anymore, if they ever did.  I can see why the FBI sees them as a gang.  Psychologically they are no different whatsoever than someone in the inner city who joins a gang.  Their goals appear to be different, however

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

It was incredibly depressing.  Its basically a large group of people who have nothing to live for anymore, if they ever did.  I can see why the FBI sees them as a gang.  Psychologically they are no different whatsoever than someone in the inner city who joins a gang.  Their goals appear to be different, however

Or the KKK ... or an internet forum about their favorite NFL team. :unsure:

Everyone is just looking for acceptance.  

Archived