Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Juggalo March to descend on Washington, DC next September (2017)

BornaSkinsFan83

42 minutes ago, Xameil said:

You're not answering my question. So everyone in the heartland is a juggalo, and are white people in their purest form?

So does that make everyone who lives in the "hoods" of America are black people in their purest form?

"White America" not "white people".  It's a critical distinction and ICP absolutely represents the essence of fly-over middle America...which is mostly white.  

Are you feeling a bit crabby today?

36 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

^Blabbering idiot in his purest form. 

Fantasy camp is where you should stay. 

Just a heads up.  You can't roll through here and call anyone you disagree with an "idiot" or a "prick" anytime you get emotional.  Take a deep breath, count to 10 and try to act like the person you know you can be.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

"White America" not "white people".  It's a critical distinction and ICP absolutely represents the essence of fly-over middle America...which is mostly white.  

Are you feeling a bit crabby today?

Not at all..but I'm going to suggest we drop it altogether, because quite honestly your not helping your cause any...

4 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Not at all..but I'm going to suggest we drop it altogether, because quite honestly your not helping your cause any...

Fair enough...But you do understand that "white America" and "white people" are two different things, now.  And it's good that you've learned that.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can we stop with the War on White People and get back to making fun of the juggalos? They're the real enemy here...

Agreed  

Lets all move on please, everyone edit your comments please

So let's assume that a few hundred thousand Juggalos actually embark on the trek to DC.

Shouldn't be hard to convince the few dozen who successfully complete the trip that there's over a million of them in attendance, and the rest get to enrich the local economies of random North and South American cities. 

So everybody, especially DC, wins. 

Slim chance this march happens at all, and if it does the numbers that show up will be embarrassing after setting the bar so high by calling it the Million Juggalo March.  

It might be nice to have the angry little mobs showing up to stomp around up actually acknowledge they are clowns for a change.  One rarely gets to see that level of self awareness, intentional or otherwise.  

Juggalos for the most part are a big umbrella, hell my Wife's younger sister would call herself a "Juggalo" but other than dressing up for an ICP concert and listening to the music she is nothing like the people I have seen on various youtube videos from The Gathering.

I am guessing they are like any other large overly-enthusiastic group who believe they are part of some kind of "movement"  75% normal every day folks, and 25% of folks you'd rather never be in the company of. 

1 hour ago, Major Harris said:

^Blabbering idiot in his purest form. 

Fantasy camp is where you should stay. 

So if you think his post is stupid attack it and say why. That's fine and pretty much expected.

But it's not OK to attack the poster and call him an idiot. We have a whole rule about that. Play the ball not the man.

Just a warning and in general to all posters not just Major - being respectful of your fellow posters is required. Be a shame if bans started getting handed out just as the season is starting ...

Archived