Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

1 hour ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Not with playoff form Bobrovsky seeming back and just as crappy as ever.

Yea, he didn't do them any favors on that 3rd goal especially. Whole team looked like they weren't ready for playoff speed. Lots of guys trying to dangle getting the puck disrupted before they could do anything with it.. Hopefully they get it together in game 2. They should get their pound of flesh either way.

The Oils ice look awesome on my tv.. Has a "live" hue to it or something.

9 hours ago, Springfield said:

Gotta say, I'm kinda an Oilers fan for the playoffs.  Like the jerseys, like the youth, like the underdog.

I'm bummed we are playing the MLs because I would have bandwagoned for them too. There is a lot to like with that club as well going forward and I think they could have beaten the Sens.

9 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Yea, he didn't do them any favors on that 3rd goal especially. Whole team looked like they weren't ready for playoff speed. Lots of guys trying to dangle getting the puck disrupted before they could do anything with it.. Hopefully they get it together in game 2. They should get their pound of flesh either way.

The Oils ice look awesome on my tv.. Has a "live" hue to it or something.

His glove hand his a huge weakness. Gave up around 60 goals around it this year. 

3 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

This team does not belong on the same ice as we do. Prove that from the opening minute.

4-1 win.

destroy them 

Their fans over on HF have begun to get under my skin, a good old fashion ass kicking would be nice to crush the spirit of their fans and way more importantly their team. Time to crash the net and clog up the middle around our blue line.

Archived