Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

Budweiser giving out GLOWING BEER CUPS to first 10,000 21+ at game today 

https://www.nhl.com/capitals/news/budweiser-debuts-goal-synched-red-light-cups-during-capitals-playoff-game-2/c-288791348

For Game 2 on Saturday, April 15, Budweiser is partnering with the Capitals to truly "Rock the Red" and #LightUpDC. You can pick up the Red Light Cups at participating concession locations throughout the building and watch as your cups light up each time the Capitals score. Arrive early so you can pick up one of the 10,000 Cups that will be distributed to fans 21 years and older.

You can pick up your cup with no purchase at any 100 or 400 level concession stand, the Budweiser Brew House, or the Beck's Lounge. All you need to do is show an ID.  

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Caps had fewer shots on goal than the Leafs. Shot attempts are meaningless if they aren't on target. 

Yeah my mistake. Just felt like Caps dominated a good portion of that period. All three toronto goals this series have been incredibly lucky bounces. Hope the boys can respond

On 4/12/2017 at 1:15 PM, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Listen, TOR is a decent team. Nobody is disputing that. But it's very unlikely they win. That's a fact. Sometimes crazy **** happens but I don't seeing it happening this time 

and one of your best D's are out.

we should destroy you. Hope we do 

I love your facts! Keep taking the pills bro! Fact! That bs goal shouldn't have counted! Both players slashed! The refs are sucking you guys off! ?? dad and pathetic! 

3 minutes ago, kost203 said:

I love your facts! Keep taking the pills bro! Fact! That bs goal shouldn't have counted! Both players slashed! The refs are sucking you guys off! ?? dad and pathetic! 

Really?? Is that what you plan on contributing to this Caps thread?

25 minutes ago, kost203 said:

Your team is full of pieces of **** and a kid who ****ing sucks in the playoffs.

Archived