Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Or we could celebrate the Caps win by spending a few bucks more on good pizza from a locally owned shop. 

Or we could be a pizza snob and complain about pizza.  It's ****ing pizza.  It would be good if it came out of Satan's asshole.

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Or we could be a pizza snob and complain about pizza.  It's ****ing pizza.  It would be good if it came out of Satan's asshole.

Haha.  C'mon Springfield.  Victor's? Spartan's? Paisano's? Olympian's?

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

When you remember CAPS50 ? is after every playoff victory! @PapaJohns_DMV 

Order: https://t.co/CkygfinVGA https://t.co/hiNSrLzotg

Between the Wizards, Caps and now the Nat's I've been ordering Papa Johns once a week since I got back.

56 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Just ****ing sucks that we're intentionally sabotaging ourselves by not subbing 74 or 27 for Schmidt.

those guys legit are terrible and actively hurt the team while on ice 

Schmidt def deserves to be in the lineup. Damn shame really.

5 hours ago, Springfield said:

I disagree  i cant eat the chain pizza it is gross

Plus there is something papa johns puts in their pizza that gives me 911 heqrtburn.

I literally cannot believe that TWO refs kept Crosby from having to answer for TWO cheap shots: one in Dubinsky and one on Hartnell. Hartnell went after him and defender was crosschecking him from behind. And somehow the Pens end up on the PP to start the 3rd period. Embarrassing. The league has to assess this bull**** and realize the players know it's a joke and the fans know it's a joke. If you wanna be the WWE then have stooges for officials. Otherwise, call it the same. Let Crosby answer for his antics. Nobody in stripes protects Ovie. Or Matthews. Or Eichal. Act a fool, answer the bell. 

8 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Pens look unbelievable again. Was hoping CBJ would at least put up a damn fight...

CBJ actually was dominating them until the 3rd where it evened it. Only problem was first goal against Bobbo had a brain fart or something and turned it over behind the net, 2nd goal was after not doing anything for 3/4ths of the period getting 1 fast break and scoring, 3rd goal another gaffe by Bobbo weak power play goal and I'm assuming 4th was an Empty netter. It's not over until you lose at home.

Archived