Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

55 minutes ago, Destino said:

Have Brown's fans started blaming the OLine and wondering why the receivers aren't getting open?  That is part of the RG3 experience.  Next people will start posting film showing wideouts running around wide open and reality will set in.  

Yup. They were screaming about it a couple of weeks ago. I was talking to a couple of them and yold them that it will get to a point where they'll start wondering if maybe it's a giant conspiracy, that the oline is sucking on purpose when RGIII is in there but to remember what I said, it's not them, it's him. To just watch what happens when McCown gets in after Robert inevitably gets hurt.

Thank ****ing God we drafted Kirk.

14 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Griffin was 12-26 for 190 yds  with 0 TDs,  1 Int, a  55 QBR  multiple sacks and a fumble.  Sounds like a typical Griffin day at the ball park and to top it off his shoulder is dinged up.  The Cleveland fans are complaining they had a shot at Wentz who lite it up in his first start.

If they just caught the ball at the beginning, it might've been a more competitive game.  They had at least 3 drops right in peoples' hands on the first couple series.  Barnidge had one, Coleman had one, and I think there was another one.  I'm not qualified (and neither is anyone else here) to say whether he did or didnt make the right read on every throw, but with that sketchy offense, the checkdown with the deep ball is how they're gonna play every week.  And since they cant run it, they can't afford anything to go wrong.  

And Hue Jackson called a terrible game.

As far as Wentz, I think Browns fans arent aware how bad they actually are if they think Wentz's performance was just his awesomeness showing out.

Edited by justice98

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Browns play the Ravens and Dolphins next. PLEASE don't hit Robert too hard. We need him healthy for week 4.

Definitely. 

The NFL really dropped the ball with this week 1 scheduling.  Browns-Redskins and Eagles-Steelers would have been much better matchups.

Flipped back and forth between Eagles/Browns and Raiders/Saints,  I saw him check them into a really dumb run play with little left on the play clock, confused the entire line and ended up getting their back crushed 2 yards in the backfield.  I saw him miss an open Hawkins for a TD that could have changed the complexity of the game.  Even the long pass to Coleman was a duck into triple coverage.  It was actually worse than I expected and can only imagine how bad those hopeful Browns fans that were posting vines of the preseason bombs to Pryor are feeling now.

I saw the play...he was heading towards the sideline to try & stop the clock...so it wasn't him trying to make extra yards. DB hit him it was like a flea (III) hitting a brick wall. Basically stopped him in his tracks. Can't wish ill will on the guy. But I was shaking my head when I saw it happen. 

6 minutes ago, GoSkins0721 said:

I saw the play...he was heading towards the sideline to try & stop the clock...so it wasn't him trying to make extra yards. DB hit him it was like a flea (III) hitting a brick wall. Basically stopped him in his tracks. Can't wish ill will on the guy. But I was shaking my head when I saw it happen. 

i know it's not what you were going for but RGflea may become my new favorite nickname for him

• Like 1