Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

Report: Some in Cleveland think Hue was too focused on RG3

That’s the word from Adam Schefter of ESPN, who reports that some in the Browns building thinkRobert Griffin III’s injury could turn out to be a good thing for the franchise because coach Hue Jackson was too focused on fixing Griffin. Those (unnamed) people think that with Griffin hurt, Jackson will move on to building for the future, and Griffin is not part of that future.

Maybe Arians or Norv or Payton will make a run at him. Dude needs to sit for a couple years and just mentally reset. Mechanics, footwork, vision.

He's not going on the scrap heap yet due to his physical talent and every coach thinking he's a miracle worker, but I doubt he will be seen doing anything more than holding a clipboard for the foreseeable future

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Maybe Arians or Norv or Payton will make a run at him. Dude needs to sit for a couple years and just mentally reset. Mechanics, footwork, vision.

He's not going on the scrap heap yet due to his physical talent and every coach thinking he's a miracle worker, but I doubt he will be seen doing anything more than holding a clipboard for the foreseeable future

His days as a starter and virtually over. There was zero demand for him this past offseason. The Jets used him as leverage for Fitz, and only the Factory of Sadness called and offered him a real gig. He'll probably bounce between teams for a year or two as a backup, but I think he'll be out of the league in less than 3 years.

I really, really wish McCloughan was our GM in 2012.

Edited by ExoDus84

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly man, at this point, i fully, 100% believe that he was fools gold all along. Nothing to be fixed. The NFL wasn't prepared for his schtick at first, then it was and there's nothing else there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Honestly man, at this point, i fully, 100% believe that he was fools gold all along. Nothing to be fixed. The NFL wasn't prepared for his schtick at first, then it was and there's nothing else there.

Completely agree with all of this. 

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan

On 9/16/2016 at 10:16 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What do you mean?

The egos of many hc's cause them to think that they can fix any player, despite some guys clearly being a lost cause

9 hours ago, Tsailand said:

I wish Shanahan was.

Who do you think picked the players on the team when he was here? Seriously.

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

apparently griffin is now expected to miss 10-12 weeks which would end his season...safe to say his career (at least as a starter) is over? I feel bad for him.

He sleeps on a pile of money with a hot college blonde decathlete.

You should feel bad for me. I'm broke and the closest thing I've had to a piece of *** was when my finger poked through the toilet paper last week.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...