Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

20 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Wasn't some dude arrested at Baylor over blackmailing him over having sex with him or something? Don't really remember the details. Just remember nobody here wanting to talk about it and we all just kind of ignored it.

No, the story was initially that Robert was being blackmailed over something he did, but it seems it was blackmail regarding Rebecca (his soon-to-be ex) and a tape with a basketball player.

Griffin was 12-26 for 190 yds  with 0 TDs,  1 Int, a  55 QBR  multiple sacks and a fumble.  Sounds like a typical Griffin day at the ball park and to top it off his shoulder is dinged up.  The Cleveland fans are complaining they had a shot at Wentz who lite it up in his first start.

Edited by Veryoldschool

2 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Griffin was 12-26 for 190 yds  with 0 TDs,  1 Int, a  55 QBR  multiple sacks and a fumble.  Sounds like a typical Griffin day at the ball park and to top it off his shoulder is dinged up.  The Cleveland fans are complaining they had a shot at Wentz who lite it up in his first start.

those Browns fans will soon see that Wentz was indeed playing against the Browns which can help to make the lower tier QBs of the world look like All Pros

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Twi weeks ago the usual Griffin fanboys were on Twitter proclaiming that Griffin was awesome now that he wasn't playing for a racist coach

• Like 3

I watched during Nat game commercials. Looked like Griffin circa 2013. If it wasn't a quick read & pass, hold it, hold it, check down. Also saw blindside swat of the ball out of his hand at the 5 yard line - ooh, how that looked soooo familiar. He got drilled in the chest/upper shoulder on a run to the sideline. I think he came out but I switched back to the Nats. Last, early in the 1st half he ran right, headed for the sideline & got popped right before he stepped out of bounds. He was jawing & asking for a penalty. Wasn't a late or bad hit. He forgets he's an RB when he takes off. 

21 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

It was bad. Their entire offense was to basically just chuck it up every now and then, into double and triple coverage, and pray. He missed wide open guys multiple times with no pressure. And really the line was decent for the most part. RGIII just couldn't put anything together. In fairness to him though, there were also some bad drops (Cleveland is HORRIBLE at skill positions. They desperately need Gordon.) 

RGIII isn't a starting QB. Period. End of story. And I'm tired of folks blaming his knee injury and us for it. This isn't 1996, this isn't the NBA and he isn't a small forward. Good QB's are good QB's. A knee injury doesn't stop that. It didn't stop Brady, it didn't stop Palmer and it's not going to stop Flacco. A knee has nothing to do with reading D's, going through your progressions, feeling pressure, taking care of the ball and hitting open guys. He's just not good.

• Like 10

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

RGIII isn't a starting QB. Period. End of story. And I'm tired of folks blaming his knee injury and us for it. This isn't 1996, this isn't the NBA and he isn't a small forward. Good QB's are good QB's. A knee injury doesn't stop that. It didn't stop Brady, it didn't stop Palmer and it's not going to stop Flacco. A knee has nothing to do with reading D's, going through your progressions, feeling pressure, taking care of the ball and hitting open guys. He's just not good.

Exactly this. It is so annoying how the narrative of "The Skins ruined him" has taken off, even from our own "fans". The dude flat out sucks. Of course things could have been handled better here but playing QB is hard as **** and RG3 is not cut out for it.

I don't get happy seeing him suck but it makes me feel better because now the truth is coming out 

• Like 2