Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bills Prediction Thread: SB XXVI Rematch

skins island connection

I think this going to be close game buti think the better coach wins in in the end. 14 17 bills.

WHAT?!?! Still not a huge Gruden fan, but Rex Ryan is a idiot. Living in WNY, I can tell you a lot of fans want his ass gone already.

Yeah this one could be tough.  I dont think we lose 2 in a row at home, then again it is the redskins.   Got the road win finally, maybe we get back to back wins for a change too.  Defense will have to play lights out to contain Tyrod, and Shady has killed us in the past. Scary one for sure, but at this point we should all agree that we didnt expect to be in this position this year. If we make the playoffs there will be some big scary monsters waiting for us for sure!

20  Skins

17 bills

I think the bills are eliminated from the paloffs aren't they? If that's the case, I think they'll play deflated. We have everything to play for. Still, it'll be a close, pull your hair out, take years off of your life kind of game, because Redskins.

Skins 23

Bills 21

Taylor, McCoy and Watkins scare me.  Put Breeland man to man on Watkins all day I guess,....but McCoy has killed the Skins in the past and running QBs in general.  They might be out of it but I say they come to play.

If DJax is out it changes the dynamic of the offense -- losing Carrier sucks.  Makes the offense possibly more predicable. 

I don't know man -- I think the Skins can beat them, but, still so inconsistent.  I've been terrible at predicting this season...so, I won't this time.

I'm a big believer of the pendulum swinging both ways, in terms of evening things out. The Redskins finally lost at home after building a solid record at FedEx, they finally won on the road after building a historically bad record in away games. Now I believe they are due to do something else they haven't done this year--string together a couple of wins.

I don't buy into this being a trap-game either. I think the veteran leadership on this team knows this and keeps the others focused. The remainder of this season should be viewed as a 7-game playoff for the championship. No game can be taken for granted.

we have 3 points off 7 TOs. Teams should start throwing long interceptions instead of punting. It seems like the best way to keep us out of the end zone.

lol yeah but it can't keep being like that...just statistically speaking...once it clicks we are going to be dangerous!!! Hopefully it clicks this Sunday!! What a fun season we are having...very proud of our team!!

If the Bills are indeed out of it, the question might arise if Ryan decides to spare Tyrod and their other big play guys to prevent injury? Similar to locking up home field but mirrored.

If we were out of it, I could see KC being on the bench or starting, but Tyrod is the guy they want to build around, right? So would they jeopardize his health over a meaningless game?

I think Rex is a good coach.... Not a top five, but definitely a top 15...

Overall, possibly agreed but currently this season with the Bills, I definitely beg to differ.

Living in Upstate NY, a majority of friends and family are Bills (and having gone to a few games this year), Rex has been out of his element. There's absolutely 0 discipline with that team, just look at all the penalties each and every game. Then Rex is proud of his team because he wants fighters.

Also, I believe there's $250 million in salaries spent on their defensive line and I think they are rated the worst pass rushers? While last year, they were easy Top 5 Defense, especially that line. Rex came in and mashed it all up.

I'd be fascinated to see what would happen if a team fumbled deep inside their own territory. If we took over at the Buffalo 4 yard line this coming Sunday, do you think we'd score a TD? Settle for a FG? Miss the FG? Turn the ball over ourselves? Run out of time? 

You know what? Given the history of this team over the last 20+ years, anyone of these options could very well happen. If I were to pick I would say settle for a FG but percentage wise making the FG is more in our favor the the other options but the fact we called a timeout and still got a delay of the game penalty shows how inept we still can be on clock management could come into play.

Archived