Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - Saints at #Redskins (Final with Photos)

JimmiJo

Not necessarily. I heard he was making some ridiculous personnel demands. Like, **** that we couldn't make happen.

Actually he wanted to be paid, FO wanted Vic from SF. They egged up & gave Vic a chance to sleep on it which allowed him to bolt & we ended up with Barry.

Been waiting for him to exploit a bad D like this, he needs to show he can do it and "make it look easy". I was going to be very disappointed if he didn't blow up today, because if you want to be a good starter, you have to beat the D's you're "supposed" to first.

Yes, 100%. Kirk was supposed to do this. The fact that he is,is refreshing.

Where was it?

Scherff was close, but he BARELY won the block that sprung the play.  If he doesn't make that block it's a loss or no gain.

Inside, this is on the screen, didn't see who. essentially grabbed and turrned the guy around.  

I wouldn't have called it, but it was much more of a hold than the hold on Moses on the first play of the game. 

I'm close to saying Cousins is turning a corner...so far this makes three games in a row where he's played really well.

I was a hard sell on that, as well.

I think you have to re-up with him and take a developmental in the middle rounds.

Get some more uglies and help in the secondary with the cash and the picks to improve the team overall. 

That throw, though.  That was great no matter who the defense is.

Don't get me wrong, we're playing excellent offense... I'm just so pleased we came out and took it to a team that has a clear weakness because: 

1- We haven't had the chance much this season to play against a bad defense and...

2- We've historically never taken advantage when we do.

So, big positive. :)

I don't see the problem as Berry.  When players are in position to make a play, and they fail, that is not the coordinator issue.

Right, do people think Barry spends all players showing players the wrong way to tackle? Tackling sucks in the NFL but our players particularly suck...because they aren't that good.

Actually he wanted to be paid, FO wanted Vic from SF. They egged up & gave Vic a chance to sleep on it which allowed him to bolt & we ended up with Barry.

Well, at least Vic isn't doing much better up in Chicago.

It's the same defense that Wade runs, bottom line.  It can be better with better players is all I'm saying.

Hopefully we can get Gallette on the cheap and he's at least up for doing work on 3rd downs next year.  Plenty of money and a full array of picks this off season.

Archived