Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs Buccaneers

JimmiJo

this is why I suffer watching those bad losses.  For the slight hope that the Redskins will shock the world.  I haven't seen a game this awesome in terms of drama and ultimate triumph since... hell I have to go back to the 80s.  

Down 24 nothing and they come back and win?? I must say I didn't see it happening.  But I still listened/watched 

As much as I've critiqued Gruden, and as much as I lost faith in Cousins, whatever happens the rest of this season, the guys earned this one. 

HTTR!

Wow...first off thanks to whoever mentioned ESPN 980 being accessible through the Skins' app... I Hooghly for sure it would go black in SoCal at kickoff but I got to hear the game at a kids Halloween party! Proud of this team, helluva job Kirk... I was wrong today. HTTR!!! So proud I fought with my wife to bring headphones to this party (we were down 24-0 when I insisted!)

Who had the balls to start KC on their FF team lmao????

I did, ARod was on bye.

51.2 points.

Haven't had a lot of good luck starting the redskins D (dropped them after the jets game), but they earned more then FF points in my eye today. Very proud of them, proud of all of them.

Archived